Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
We partner with Boards, CEO and BU leaders to create competitive advantage, defining and executing their corporate & business strategy and seize today’s opportunities by balancing timing and focus of responses in the context of unprecedented uncertainty. In the Intelligent Enterprise group, we help our clients architect future-proof operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
A Strategy Consulting guru with tons of experience in operating model strategy, and top-flight leadership and management skills. Your expertise Advising the CEO and senior-most clients on data-driven strategies to transform their business operations or business model so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a senior manager, you’re a natural at building and bringing out the best in teams. And you’re a problem’s worst nightmare, thanks to your prodigious analytical and creative chops. Communication and people skills You have both in spades, along with a strong desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Design business & function. operating models that meet our clients growth and C-suite objectives, and incorporate future concepts like future work, human + machine partnership, analytics, and ecosystems.
- Support client’s across a variety of business objectives, including growth ambition (enterprise operating model), cost-cutting (global business services and shared services) and zero-based approaches
- Define the right organization structure and design to execute against the business strategy and the operating model ambition
- Partner across various functions to define the right target state operating model (including sales, marketing, product development, R&D, finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering).
- Develop robust financial business cases that track value across both growth and cost savings, and tie benefits back to the P&L. Define the execution roadmap and dependencies to help the C-suite prioritize and execute.
- Collaborate with clients to implement the target operating model and achieve the desired growth and cost savings objectives
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the Intelligent Enterprise Strategy team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow.
Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in operating model strategy with specific experience in one or more areas: enterprise operating model, functional operating model strategy, zero-based organization, shared services, process improvement, organizational design
- A minimum of 7 years of consulting experience at a consulting firm or the equivalent functional experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have prior experience in driving insights and recommendations via analytics and data visualization (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx) using quantitative skills and analytical thinking
- You have experience with the latest disruptors and digital capabilities impacting the Enterprise and Functional Operating Models
- Experience with Strategic Cost Reduction or Zero-Based solutions, and/or a Corporate Function in a strategic planning and performance capacity; Digital Transformation – robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, Agile methodologies
Our Commitment to You:
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $147,700 - $305,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
USA IL - Chicago
Digital Strategy Inn Principal Director
Posted 2 days ago
Utility Industry Consulting - Strategy Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
Banking, Capital Markets & Payments Strategy - Consultant/Manager
Posted 3 days ago