Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
An expert in Customer Success and Customer Experience management, with an understanding of the software that enables CSO/CXO organizations to deliver customer outcomes. You understand the ins and outs of Customer Success organizations and what drives product consumption, renewal, expansion and customer value delivery. You have experience with scaling customer success capabilities in a digital, self-service manner and you’re ready to apply your knowledge to help clients optimize and transform their customer success organizations. You’ve led projects related to customer success or customer experience transformation previously and understand large scale technology delivery. Additionally, you work well with stakeholders across various business and technology functions and know how to drive cross-functional alignment. Working in an agile, fast-paced environment energizes you, and you’re at your best when contributing to a team. You’re always ready to dive deep into creative and analytical thinking to solve problems and transform challenges into opportunities. Leadership and verbal skills? Yours are top-drawer, and you know how to work well with everyone from junior colleagues to executive stakeholders.
- Evaluate clients’ current post-sales Customer Success/Experience offerings, identify gaps, provide recommendations and propose strategic solutions that address their unique needs and business goals
- Manage project delivery focused on redesigning clients’ organizational structure, roles & responsibilities, processes, and technology capabilities so they can deliver optimal customer experiences and drive product consumption through the Customer Success function
- Collaborate with visual designers and analytic teams to generate insights and deliver customer centric, insight driven solutions
- Advise clients on ways to measure and improve their Customer Health metrics and mitigate churn.
- Understand and advise clients on how to effectively drive consumption, renewals, uplift and cross-sell
- Support implementation of change-management initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, optimize support and position clients’ solutions for sustained value delivery
- Establish relationships with client stakeholders and build long-term partnerships for Accenture
- Participate in business development efforts to build the Accenture Consulting practice
- Collaborate with junior team members and project leadership, and continue to grow your own expertise
- Contribute to perspectives and thought leadership to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Here’s What You Need:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a role with Customer Success, executive ownership, leadership, and selling duties such as:
- Working in-depth with Customer Success / Customer Experience business processes and capabilities, either in a client-facing delivery role (CSM/TAM) or operations role (Sales/Success Operations)
- Relevant experience in Sales, Account Management, Project Management, Customer Support, Business Operations, or Management Consulting.
- Experience in supporting Business Development efforts, such as opportunity pursuit and thought leadership development.
- Incorporating experience design and analytics into customer success and related post-sales processes
- Leading and understanding large, complex global transformation projects
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with:
- Cloud (SaaS) solutions and determining how they fit into a client’s larger application ecosystem
- Customer Success platform technologies such as Gainsight and Totango
- Artificial intelligence and front-end digital platforms
A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If:
- Your Bachelor’s degree is in engineering, computer science, information systems, or business
- Worked in a Customer Success/Experience organization
- Have hands on experience with artificial intelligence, machine learning and conversational design
- Have experience driving demand gen for consumption through a customer success organization
- Driving connections between Customer Success orgs with Sales and Support organizations
Our Commitment to You:
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,000 - $167,600 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle
Capital Markets Management Consulting Wealth Management Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Learning Technology Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Operational Risk Manager
Posted 3 days ago