Supply Chain Strategy. We embed innovation, intelligence and sustainability in the way the world makes and moves things while optimizing resources, keeping people safe and ensuring a sustainable future for all. Supply Chain Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot their supply chain to the future. We define Supply Chain as digital reinvention of Planning through to Fulfillment and believe that smart, sustainable, connected digital products and assets are about to create hyper-personalized industrial experiences, completely new levels of operational efficiency, transparency and traceability, tangible impact on sustainability and ESG metrics, and brand-new sources of revenue growth. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A skillful strategist and advisor. You know how to make the supply chain work for clients, society, and our planet – ensuring input products and services are received responsibly without interruption. And, what’s more - you’ve got the real-life experience and analytical know-how to reduce complexity, optimize risk exposure / resiliency and increase long-term profitability. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down challenges into logical issues and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and root-cause analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems. You have both communication and people skills in spades, and as a leader you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Work directly with C-suite and senior executives to deliver actionable insights to the world’s top organizations
- Help to address priority enterprise-wide issues with strategies that can be executed with speed and at scale.
- You will spot, isolate, and solve Supply Chain problems using your skills in one or more of the following:
- Operating model architecture – people, process, and technology
- Advanced analytics – network optimization, business case modelling
- Supply Chain Process Excellence – planning/scheduling, routing optimization, capital projects
- Give clients insights that help make their companies work better, faster, and more efficiently
- Challenge legacy ways of working using constructive techniques that fuel client growth
- Leverage digital tech to help clients find new ways to make their organizations more effective and efficient
- Lead small to medium sized teams with diverse backgrounds skills and knowledge
- Effectively manage and coach others, collaborating with internal and external parties
- Support client sales origination and thought leadership development
- Drive a positive impact in the communities where we work and live
- Use the latest analytical tools and digital tech to help clients find new ways to understand how to make their organizations more effective and efficient
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Racking-up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on Supply Chain initiatives
- Minimum of 8 years of external experience at a consulting firm or 5 years of internal consulting experience in a role equivalent to Senior Manager level within industry
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You have a deep specialization in strategies for one or more of the following: procurement or 3rd party cost takeout initiatives; forecasting, supply chain planning and inventory optimization; manufacturing production in either continuous or discrete manufacturing environments
- You have the proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You excel in building and developing relationships, overseeing complex programs and demonstrating leadership
- You’ve earned an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have a functional-level understanding of technology solutions
- Lean or Six Sigma qualifications
- You can use the latest data analytics tools to spot opportunities for improvement
- Prior experience in driving insights using visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx) and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $159,516 - $288,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.