Federal - Senior Records Manager/ Archivist
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
- Develop, review, update, and maintain Records Control Schedule, File Scanning Plan, Physical File Management Plan, and Standard Operating Procedure documentation
- Help recommend and implement improvements to interim and to-be processes for file digitization and electronic delivery to end users
- Provide management oversight over scan technicians performing scan acquisition, scan quality assurance, and file inventory activities
- Assist with scan acquisition, scan quality assurance, and file inventory activities
- Coordinate with government clients in support of physical file inventory and tracking, electronic file delivery coordination and tracking, and physical file retirement to off-site government records service center
- Professionally and responsibly represent both the company’s and the government’s best interests
- Build and maintain strong, trusted relationships with government clients
- Provide subject matter expertise on best practices for records management and archiving of sensitive federal agency documentation
Here is what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and federal agency records management and archiving standards, including records disposition schedules
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working in a federal government contracting environment
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with records management and archiving activities
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working with digital records
Bonus points if you have:
- NARA Certification of Federal Records Management Training
- Experience in a project involving digitization of hard copy records
- Certified of Records Management (CRM)
- Experience in working in a secure environment / program
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $65,900 - $104,100
Colorado: $65,900 - $90,000
New York City: $76,300 - $104,100
Washington: $70,200 - $95,900
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.