- The first thing you will do is get trained on the Infor EAM solution. Initially the training is a combination of classroom and remote training on the Infor product itself, and the second part of the training is hands on experience with other Accenture consultants.
- Your main focus will be contributing to the implementation of Infor’s EAM system (will be partnering with our Clients to implement, upgrade, and troubleshoot Infor’s EAM system).
- This job requires passionate people committed to working together to put forth an innovative product for the client.
Here are some things that are done during a Project Delivery:
- Evaluate the client’s business needs and test and validate system designs
- Implement system design according to technical documentation created by senior developers
- Assist in developing technical elements of the client’s EAM solution, including database code, EAM FlexSQL and extensibility framework, Java Scripts, web services and upload utilities
- Assure technical solution functionality through testing and updates to the technical solution as necessary
- Interaction with clients via telephone or email with on-site visits as needed
- Ability to work both independently and in a group setting to complete projects
What We’re Looking For:
- Currently enrolled at Clemson University in Bachelor’s degree program of any major with a graduation date after the Summer of 2022
- Class experience in computer, engineering, or technical related field preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of PC environments particularly MS Office
- Experience with modern web development, e.g. HTML5, ExtJS, jQuery, etc.
- Scripting experience, e.g. Python, ANT.
- Skills in web service technologies, e.g. REST, SOAP.
- Detailed oriented, solution focused;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to create and maintain long-lasting client relationships;
- Rigorous attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple projects using outstanding organizational skills;
- Take initiative in learning and developing EAM proficiency;
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), particularly PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Capability to manage projects successfully within scope, budget, and timeline.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.