We embed innovation, intelligence and sustainability in the way the world makes things and the things it makes. Industry X enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. We define Industry X as digital reinvention of manufacturing / engineering and believe that smart, sustainable, connected digital products and assets are about to create hyper-personalized experiences, completely new levels of operational efficiency, transparency and traceability, tangible impact on sustainability and brand-new sources of revenue growth. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.0.
As a MedTech Product Manager within Industry X, you will be responsible for advising our MedTech/Life Sciences clients to reshape and transform their products. Although individual projects vary depending on the client’s needs, you should expect to be responsible for a wide range of strategic and executable activities which include:
- Collaborate with key client stakeholders to define product strategy (software and/or hardware), based on a developed understanding of customer needs, strategic objectives, and market opportunities.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle of a system or product from its conception, design, manufacturing, sales, and service
- Help along the entire R&D value chain from ideation, research, product design & development to create smart and connected medical devices
- Lead cross-functional teams (development, biomedical engineering, electrical, firmware engineers, software engineers) to develop client specific software or hardware features and products.
- Help build new product development expertise and capabilities to support overall MedTech business requirements
- Function as a strategic advisor to clients on end-to-end transformations addressing key business challenges such as New Product Development and Launch
- Function as an advisor on regulatory and compliance requirements within the MedTech/Life Sciences industry
- Proactively remove roadblocks and help prioritize work based on established KPIs and business objectives.
- Plan and facilitate client workshops around client transformations, scope, and challenges.
- Present data and insights in an easily consumable format for key client stakeholders and Accenture executives with a focus on potential business actions, value, and impact.
- Follow and understand marketplace trends, competitive offerings, new products, and technologies to identify opportunities and enhance the client’s offerings.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Racking-up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Here’s what you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology) or at least 7 years of relevant industry experience in MedTech or Life Sciences.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the following:
- Demonstrated product management or related experience
- Defining product strategy, roadmap, and requirements (epics, features, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc.)
- Platform design/architecture, engineering practices, and engineering operating model and organization optimization
- Strong technical understanding and the ability to simplify complex issues
Bonus points if:
- Demonstrated ability to manage large strategic programs and competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with various tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Rally, PowerPoint, and Excel to deliver high quality client deliverables
- Experience working in scrum-based Agile development methodology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Comfort working with cross functional teams (UI/UX, engineering, etc.) and across geographies
Our Commitment to You:
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 - $165,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Operations ESG Sustainability Reporting and Performance Offering Lead
Product, Service & Offering Development
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
Product Management Manager (AI)
Product, Service & Offering Development
Posted 18 days ago
Product Manager - Communication, Media & Technology
Product, Service & Offering Development
Posted more than 1 month ago