Industry X Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Industry X Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. We define Industry X as digital reinvention of manufacturing/engineering and believe that smart, connected digital products and assets are about to create hyper -personalized industrial experiences, completely new levels of operational efficiency and brand-new sources of revenue growth. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting expert with an abundance of experience in Manufacturing Strategy and Industry X Technologies, including leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise? Advising clients on data-driven strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, and as a manager you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- You will support our clients across a broad range of industries to address their issues related to:
- Digital Factory Strategy – Industry 4.0, IoT platform, artificial intelligence, machine learning, prescriptive maintenance, connected devices, connected workers, blockchain, etc.
- Operating Model Strategy for Manufacturing function
- Manufacturing Network Strategy
- Strategic cost reduction and M&A synergies for manufacturing conversion costs
- You will spot, isolate, and solve manufacturing problems using your skills in:
- Operating model architecture – people, process technology
- Advanced analytics – Network Optimization, Make vs Buy models, Business case models,
- Manufacturing Process Excellence – Planning/Scheduling, Routing Optimization, Capital projects
- You will also, throughout your work, have opportunities to:
- Lead small to medium sized teams (3-10), with diverse backgrounds skills and knowledge
- Effectively manage and coach others, collaborating with internal and external parties
- Support client sales origination and thought leadership development
- Challenge legacy ways of working using constructive techniques that fuel client growth
- Drive a positive impact in the communities where we work and live
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 7-8 years of manufacturing production experience in either continuous or discrete manufacturing environments
- Minimum of 4 years of experience at a consulting firm assessing operations issues, developing business cases, blueprinting improvement strategies, and designing transformational improvement strategies
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical thinker with 2-3 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- Strong financial acumen
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Lean or Six Sigma qualifications
- Prior experience in driving insights using visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx) and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $217,000- $260,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,TX - Houston,TX - Irving
USA CO - Denver
Banking, Capital Markets & Payments Strategy - Consultant/Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy Senior Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy Manager
Posted 2 days ago