Oracle ERP Cloud Enterprise Solution Lead
Acts as lead solution architect for Oracle Cloud for enterprise implementation across SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
Who we are:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
The primary responsibility of this role is to be a Value architect in medium sized to large opportunities involving Apps maintenance, Systems integration/Apps development and Apps-Infra support engagements, with the ability to individually create Solutions leveraging deep solutioning and delivery experience in one or more areas, while being able to develop these in a collaborative basis with the client including advising/co-creating the solutions.
- Provides solutions to RFPs, RFIs, and requirements received from Accenture clients in Oracle Cloud Implementation and journey to cloud.
- CXO level advisory and consultation.
- Business case and roadmap.
- Technology and integration architecture recommendations.
- Be able to define approaches, schedules/timeline for implementation, build estimates, and define staffing plans.
- Be able to present the solution to team and leadership with confidence and clarity.
- Defines risks and documents assumptions.
- Provides solution writeups in crisp and concise manner.
- Expertise in client management and discussion.
- Reviews solutions developed by onsite and offshore teams.
- Advisory for delivery teams on cloud implementations.
- Manages quality of deliverables for team.
- Provides coaching and guidance to the consultants and analysts.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
- At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll learn from and work with Accenture’s certified practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications.
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies.
Here’s what you’ll need:
· 10+ years in IT industry primarily in a Professional Services Firm
· 5+ years in Oracle ERP Cloud Implementation
· 2+ years in Oracle Cloud Enterprise multi-pillar Implementation
· Expert in presentation skills and managing client workshops
Bonus points if you have:
· Experience in solution architecting.
· Knowledge/Awareness of the new innovations/developments in the industries – IoT/RPA/Blockchain.
· Leadership skills in leading and managing solutions, reviews, and fire-drills/escalations.
· Experience working in onshore/offshore model in a complex matrix organization.
· An aspiring self-motivated individual and a good team player.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $145,300-$239,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Operations Solutions Architect Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Operations Solution Architect Senior Manager - H&LS
Posted 3 days ago
GCP Enterprise Application Modernization Architect
Posted 3 days ago