The Digital / Interactive revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a Interactive disrupter? Accenture Interactive is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of Interactive, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Interactive team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Interactive Solution Design
As part of our Interactive Solution Design (ISD) team, you’ll create innovative, market-relevant solutions that meet the needs of your Interactive clients. By applying the latest methods, you’ll ensure that the solutions created are compelling, viable and deliverable. In this role, you’ll be aligned with Accenture Interactive colleagues to drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
Clients need savvy solution architects like you to articulate their problems and primary business drivers. If you have experience implementing game-changing interactive solutions that help clients achieve and exceed their goals, Accenture may be the perfect step in your career.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in the ever-changing Interactive landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Formulate solution approaches incorporating a wide variety of Interactive domains including commerce, content management, Interactive asset management, marketing automation/platforms, mobility, modern web architectures and social media based on client scope and objectives.
- Conduct detailed “Risk Assessments” for solutions in scope to determine the feasibility of successful implementation of the planned solution
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Assess Interactive market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
- Create business cases that contains ROI analysis to support technology assessments
- Proactively identify opportunities for integrating modern architecture patterns and emerging technical solutions into the current design
- Act independently, or lead a group of technical contributors, while maintaining top level responsibility for detailed solution analysis and design during business capture and proposal development
- Participate in orals and other client meetings to explain the solution approach
- Foster innovative solution brainstorming sessions with internal staff and provide collaborative innovation strategy sessions with customer technical and business stakeholders that result in the creation of modernized solutions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and expertise through active participation in training and development programs, review of professional publications, access to personal networks and participating in professional organizations
Here’s what you need:
- 8 years of experience working on projects in the Interactive space (defined above in role description).
- 5 years of experience as a Technical Architect in multiple areas of Interactive
- 3 years of software construction
- 3 years of estimating experience for software projects
- 2 years of Agile delivery experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus Point’s If:
- Industry skills in at least one industry
- Experience working in a similar solutioning capacity
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management, and workforce management implementations
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $157,900 - $196,599k and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MA - Cambridge,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WI - Milwaukee
USA TX - Irving
Salesforce Solution Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Operations Solutions Architect Manager
Posted 5 days ago
GCP Enterprise Application Modernization Architect
Posted 5 days ago