Novetta is seeking a DevOps Engineer and integrator that is excited about solving complex research and development (R&D) challenges for a fully automated security operations center supporting a unique virtualized infrastructure platform. As a project under the Emerging Technologies division, Mission Platform Automation group, the security operations center fully embraces infrastructure as code while shifting to provide continued development and improvement through a CI/CD pipeline. This role would continue to push the boundaries of innovation, shape this cutting-edge technology currently employed by our USAF customer, and provide continued support to National Security interests.
- Design and build features for implementation in the production system and operational employment by our customer.
- Work with technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Proactively resolve technical hurdles and continue innovative efforts within SAFe development practices.
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members to decompose large tasks into small testable tasks.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Network or Systems Engineering, or equivalent discipline and 1+ year(s) of professional experience, or Associates degree in IT, Network or Systems Engineering, or equivalent discipline and 3+ years of professional experience.
- 1+ year of hands-on Kubernetes experience.
- 5+ years of experience with software product release pipelines and infrastructure automation tooling or Infrastructure as Code.
- 5+ years of experience in at least two of the following technologies: Virtualization, Network Infrastructure, Automation, DevSecOps, and/or
- 5 years of experience with hands-on CI/CD based development and CI/CD toolsets (Chef, Git, Jenkins).
- Expert-level experience with automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience employing Ansible playbooks.
- Experience with integrating into a team employing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.