Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance
Location: Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Atlanta
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Direct and manage Corporate Development Transaction Services (CDTS) activities for Accenture's most significant and complex transactions. Control the flow of activities and leadership reviews on all proposals. Direct financial deal shaping and structuring for complex outsourcing and consulting arrangements, joint ventures and acquisitions. Bring commercial and financial rigor in support of the commercial approach and client value proposition, ensuring Accenture's economic interests are protected.
- Act as a business advisor to Accenture Leadership and positively impact the shaping of transactions for Accenture’s largest engagements, ranging from outsourcing and complex consulting engagements to merger and acquisition transactions, the creation of new businesses such as joint ventures and operating companies and alliances
- Lead all aspects of deal structuring activities, applying independent thinking, commercial and analytical skills to influence the creation of compelling business cases and financial value propositions for clients and Accenture
- Identify and lead profitable growth opportunities through inorganic means such as acquisitions or joint ventures
- Demonstrate strong leadership attributes and the potential to reach Accenture Leadership positions
- Evaluate financial investment performance, create valuation models, pricing models and perform market and competitive assessments which support Accenture’s investment decision and ensure that deals are priced appropriately
- Drive commercial and financial rigor by adhering to regulatory and organizational principles
- Work closely with Accenture teams including sales, solution, operating units leadership, growth platform leadership, client financial management teams, corporate controllership, legal and global tax to achieve the optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and the client for all proposed deal structures
- May act as a functional lead
- Accountable for all aspects of a portfolio as delegated by senior leadership
- Support senior leadership on high profile and complex deals and their negotiation
- May act as deal captain for inorganic transactions
- Will manage a large portfolio with specific pipeline metrics as defined in scope of work
- May have country, hub location, operating groups or geographic unit specific responsibilities
- Contribute to CDTS capabilities and operations and to thought leadership on emerging trends in the industry
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other Business related disciplines
10 years at a major corporation (i.e. FT Global 500) as a “hands on” financial analyst with strong financial skills and exposure to senior management
High degree of proficiency in financial modeling techniques (i.e., Excel), financial concepts (NPV, IRR, Payback, etc.) and accounting concepts and budgeting techniques
Professional Accounting qualification preferred, e.g. CPA, MBA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA
Experience in Managing a team of Managers
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $159,516 - 378,864 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,MA - Boston,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Federal - Pricing/CDTS Specialist
Posted 5 days ago
Federal - Purchasing Compliance Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Federal - Finance Initiatives and IT Business Operations Sr. Analyst
Posted 13 days ago