Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
An expert workplace educator who can also apply those skills to your own team. You know all the different ways that people learn. And you can pick and choose from the latest learning techniques, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and tools to help companies help their employees do their best. You’re more than just a learning specialist though. You’re also able to help clients choose the best way to approach learning and learning technology on the job so they can transform their companies into digital powerhouses. And you’ve done this enough number of times that you’re able to share your experience and know-how with the people you lead.
- Help teams design and craft ways for employees to learn and to roll out the continuous learning that people need to perform effectively now and tomorrow
- Assist management to design digital learning models that include AI/machine learning for content development and updates
- Help management design and roll out learning strategies and technologies that support people working together with machines
- Find ways to include micro-learning, machine learning and LMS Technologies in strategies companies can use to find new employees and teach them new skills
- Use new learning techniques, tools and LMS technology like gamification, AR/VR, and mobile delivery to help companies educate their people and develop new skills as part of digital transformation
- Have expertise in at least one or more learning platforms (Learning Management System and Learning Experience Platforms - LXP) like CSOD, EdCast, Pluralsight etc.
- Use a blended learning methodology to roll out continuous digital learning that supports new, agile ways of working and just-in-time training
- Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
- Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
- Be ready to build those air miles with travel as needed
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years working as a learning consulting practitioner
- At least 3 years of Learning Technology (Product/Platform) experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience working as a consultant on LMS/LXP Platforms
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Learning strategy
- Learning organizational design
- Innovative learning solutions
- Learning process design
- Learning curriculum design
- Learning delivery strategy
- Learning metrics & analytics
- Learning IT landscape
- Learning assessment
- You know all about program design, development and administration of HR processes
- You’re familiar with digital tools like LMS/LXP, HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.