Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
This role utilizes deep industry or Finance and Accounting domain expertise to deliver business value on a repeatable basis to clients. They develop strategic business insights and drive decision-making to uncover opportunities to grow revenue to reduce costs. They utilize a broad set of analytical tools or management techniques to improve client business functions. The right candidate will be creative and resourceful and will utilize traditional and out of the box solutions to achieve superior business outcomes by leveraging transformation methodologies and assets. The candidate should have deep experience and a solid understanding of Finance & Accounting processes: Order to Cash (OTC), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Record to Report (R2R) and/or FP&A.
- Work outside documented processes applying judgment-based services that deliver client value
- Provide functional expertise for the key differentiating processes, products and solutions.
- Drive and manage analytical efforts in areas specific to business function and industry focus.
- Develop strategic business insights and recommendations for improvements to business functions by partnering with client leads and aligning business priorities
- Provide next generation recommendations for process improvements to drive efficiency and cost savings
- Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup and execution
- Work on Operations Transformation project-based solutions - end-to-end delivery of specific work-streams covering problem structuring and solving, communication of solutions, client engagement and stakeholder management.
- Manage day-to-day operations with supervisory authority over multiple associates. This includes allocating work, setting associate daily goals, and monitoring production.
- Responsible for the quality of production work from team and individual associates.
- Responsible for measuring and analyzing reporting metrics and producing management reporting.
- Coach, mentor, and develop direct reports.
- Motivate and lead associates by example, effectively communicating individual, team and company objectives to optimize knowledge transfer and maintain corporate informational transparency wherever possible.
- Identify, implement, and oversee process improvements across department in conjunction with the Project Management Office, Business Analysts and client(s).
This role will require 50-75% annual travel. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of Operational Finance & Accounting experience
- CPA or CMA
- Business Process Outsourcing or Captive Shared Services experience
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Business & Operational Excellence experience
- Cross industry and functional operations experience
- Strong PPT and Excel pivot tables, statistical analysis with Excel functions, data mining and process mapping
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Understanding of transformation, training and operational excellence methodologies
- Data Analytics & Interpretation
- Metrics & Reporting
- Project Management (PMP)
- Utilize analytical /statistical tools (e.g., SAS, JDA,) to develop business data insights
- Analysis and solving of moderate to complex problems
- Provide next generation recommendations for process improvements to drive efficiency and cost savings Robotic Process Automation
- Order to Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Record to Report automation experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage diverse teams to maximize performance and accomplish business outcomes
- Delegate work activities and maintain team motivation and engagement
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,TX - Austin
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.