About Accenture Cyber Threat Intelligence (ACTI)
At ACTI, we are a global team that spans 13 countries, 4 continents and speaks 30+ languages. We are passionate about delivering intelligence analysis, providing industry-leading analytic insights, cyber context and critical services that our clients need to achieve their business-line and strategic growth initiatives. We know that success is only possible by developing and supporting our most critical resources—our talented analysts, developers and supporting team members. We value creativity and entrepreneurship in our team, and where possible we back their initiative with opportunity and investment. We enjoy the hunt. We are automaters and innovators, working with powerful resources and differentiated data. Above all else, we value an ego-less approach to guiding our clients as they navigate their businesses through all aspects of the Cyber Domain.
Who You Are
You are passionate about software development, cyber security, and intelligence analysis. You stay abreast of the latest threats, recognize the value of intelligence, and believe it should drive operations. You are a devoted team member always willing to lend a hand, mentor a colleague or level-up our global team by sharing your knowledge and approaches with others. You are productive, easy to work with and understand adherence to a good process is key to excellence.
The Software Engineer is a key member of Accenture’s Cyber Threat Intelligence Engineering Team. This role centers on an ability to develop software products, tools, and solutions to enable the collection and dissemination of Cyber Threat Intelligence data. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of software development operating within an Agile dev-ops environment. The successful candidate has both the technical skills as well as the operational experience to develop robust enterprise applications. The successful candidate embodies a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development. Communication, teamwork and technical acumen will be your primary tools.
- Integrate Cyber Threat Intelligence data into many third-party security tools/products
- Develop, test, and implement software features, bug fixes, and security remediations as defined by the business
- Work closely with CTI Analysts, Product, and other engineers to help refine technical requirements
- Support other engineering team members through cross development and cross training exercises
- Work with architect to ensure technical designs meet established security, compliance, and architectural guidelines
- Ensure maintenance and operational considerations are baked into all implementations
- Provide support for customers utilizing CTI data within security tools/products
- College degree (BS) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 6 years of experience developing software solutions
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Python or Java programming languages
- Minimum 2 years of experience with cloud environments and developing cloud-native solutions
- Deep understanding of software development best practices and modern technology stacks
- Proficient in Python programming language
- Proficient in Java programming language
- Proficient developing REST APIs
- Usage of Git, SVN or similar version control systems
- Experience writing unit tests
- Understanding of cloud-native software solutions and capabilities within AWS or similar cloud providers
- Exhibit strong user and stakeholder focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Attention to detail and deadline-focused
- Strong verbal communication and willingness to work on a team or independently
- Experience with the Scrum framework within Agile software development teams
- Experience working with Docker containers
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Understanding of cyber threat intelligence and cyber defense operations
- Experience with Graph databases is a plus.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Atlassian Tool Suite
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200 - $134,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.