ACTI is a global team that spans 13 countries and 4 continents and speaks more than 30 languages. We are passionate about delivering intelligence analysis, and providing industry-leading analytic insights, cyber context, and critical services our clients need to achieve their business-line and strategic-growth initiatives. We know success is only possible by developing and supporting our most-critical resources: our talented analysts, developers, and supporting team members. We value creativity and entrepreneurship in our team; where possible, we back staff initiatives with opportunities and investments. We enjoy the hunt. We strive to automate and innovate while working with powerful resources and differentiated data. Above all else, we value an egoless approach to guiding our clients as they navigate their businesses through all aspects of the cyber domain.
You are passionate about cybersecurity and intelligence analysis. You stay abreast of the latest threats, recognize the value of intelligence, and believe it should drive operations. You are a devoted team member who is always willing to lend a hand, mentor a colleague, or increase our global team’s awareness by sharing your knowledge and approaches with others. You are productive, easy to work with, and understand that adherence to a good process is key to excellence.
ACTI is building something great: not just an innovative, next-generation threat intelligence platform, but a culture of innovation and collaboration to transform the broader security landscape.
The ACTI Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence team is seeking a software developer to work on automating its entire intelligence creation workflow and integrating with existing cyber threat intelligence (CTI) platforms. In this role, you will create innovative solutions and work on exciting products that will facilitate the delivery of critical security intelligence. You will work in a fast-paced, agile environment alongside other developers and security analysts to deliver quality software and data to our customers.
- Design, develop, maintain and operate automation for intelligence collection, analysis and production
- Design and develop intelligence collection plans to meet new Intelligfence collection requirements
- Identifying and developing collection and techniques against new digital intelligence sources
- Develop API integrations and data flow applications for internal and external data providers and consumers
- Adjust in real-time automation flows to accommodate changes in collection sources
- Work closely with the ACTI Engineering teams on all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Be the subject matter expert for the vulnerability intelligence data model and facilitate internal and external system integrations.
Here's What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the Python language.
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing and developing API integrations and data flow applications
Bonus Points If
- If you have understanding of the role of CTI in cyber defense operations.
- If you have knowledge of automated open source intelligence collection, processing and dissemination
- If you have experience with vulnerability standards such as the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE), and Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) standards.
- If you have strong knowledge of Linux system administration, infrastructure-as-code, DevOps, Agile/Scrum, and continuous integration.
- If you have experience with RESTful APIs, JSON, and XML in Python.
- If you have experience with Amazon Web Services cloud environments.
- If you have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- If you have experience working in a remote distributed team.
- if you are willing to work on a team or independently.
- Experience with browser-emulation technologies like Selenium.
- Proficiency in Jenkins or other continuous integration systems.
- Working knowledge of Git or similar version-control systems.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and other elements of the Atlassian tool suite.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200 - $134,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.