Accenture Adobe Business Group. What Accenture does best is UNLEASH the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create the best experiences on the planet— for our clients and their customers. Now more than ever, the future belongs to those who ignite and propel the human experience. Those who turn innovation into action. Powered by creativity. Fuelled by data and technology. So, it only makes sense that we made ourselves experts at unleashing the power of Adobe, the world’s most advanced customer-experience company. Because by combining passion, data, design thinking, and a dedicated global team of marketers, strategists, and technologists, singularly focused on creating the best experiences, Accenture makes it possible to realize the true potential of the Adobe platform.
We are looking for a highly effective Delivery Lead to join our team. An individual filling this role will be responsible for the overall success of our Adobe programs, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health. Ideal candidates will have a consulting background and will have experience managing programs that combine strategy, experience design, and technology disciplines.
- Works in a highly client-facing role to lead the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex, global and large-scale full-stack Adobe solutions
- Develops strong working relationships with the sr. management team and identifies follow-on project opportunities
- Plans and estimates delivery work with an Agile approach, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, budget, risk identification and mitigation planning
- Manages day to day on-shore and off-shore project teams during the project lifecycle
- Manages the project ideation, gathering the high level business requirements, defining the detailed requirements and process into epics and stories
- Manages Experience lead team in developing strategic vision and creative UI/UX design
- Manages and contributes to solution plan definition
- Manages and contributes to development of the content migration and global roll out strategy and execution
- Interacts with client stakeholders for business justification, funding, scope and timeline
- Contributes to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, business development tools, and growing our resources
- Travel required
- Minimum 8 years of experience leading the successful delivery of web content management projects
- Minimum 4 years of experience delivering projects which have integrated a number of the functional capabilities listed below:
- Web Content Management
- Digital Asset Management
- Video Content Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Banner & Video Advertising
- Social Media
- Search / SEO
- Web Analytics
- Customer Segmentation and Targeting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- 5-10 years of experience with both Waterfall and Agile SDLC, implementing large, complex web sites and/or web applications.
- Hands on experience conceptualizing, design, building and deploying Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Adobe AEM (Sites and Assets), Target and Analytics applications. Experience with AEP, Campaign, Forms, Magento and AAM a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of web content management systems including content governance, authoring and publishing workflow, customization, taxonomy management, and administration of groups, access control lists and permissions
- Experience with defining, designing and implementing a development architecture leveraging CI/CD principles
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity, and innovation in a complex global scale program(mult-country, language, brand, etc.)
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Technology Architecture - Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - DevOps Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Northeast Lead – Assets and Automation Sales and Solutioning
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.