Position: Enterprise Architecture Senior Manager
Location: Boston, New York, Florham Park, Hartford, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
We are Technology Strategy and Advisory. Our vision is to become the world’s leading advisors in harnessing technology and innovation as a force to reinvent and improve every business. Our mission is to help client business executives disrupt their industry and utilize technology to capture market share.
The Enterprise Architecture practice serves as trusted advisors to business and technology leaders defining and implementing technology architectures that drive business value, manage complexity, and accelerate harmonization of the IT estate. We help our clients articulate a compelling business-driven vision and target state for Enterprise Architecture and develop roadmaps that guide successful implementation and achievement of strategic goals. As Enterprise Architects we apply industry-leading architecture principles and practices across technology, information and analytics, security, cloud, and platform architectures to influence our client’s technology agenda and shape the role of Enterprise Architecture in enabling business strategy.
A technology leader with a passion for leveraging new and leading enterprise architectures to power business and technology transformation. You are results-oriented, self-directed, with broad experience in shaping, selling, and leading strategic Enterprise Architecture client opportunities. You continually build your knowledge of emerging technology and architecture trends and are viewed as an Enterprise Architecture thought leader. You have a flair for breaking down issues into logical parts and constructing analyses that lead to actionable recommendations. You’ve got top notch communication and people skills and are a natural at building relationships and collaborative problem solving. As a Senior Manager you eagerly seek out diverse perspectives and bring out the best in teams. You have a strong aspiration to deepen your enterprise architecture expertise and play a leadership role in the Enterprise Architecture practice and broader Enterprise Architecture Community.
In Enterprise Architecture you will:
- Lead Accenture’s role as a trusted advisor to business and technology leaders defining and implementing enterprise architectures that drive business value, manage complexity, and accelerate harmonization of the IT estate
- Apply deep Technology Strategy and Enterprise Architecture experience to architect distinctive client technology solutions
- Leverage industry experience - including market, customers, suppliers, and competitors - to ensure client solutions are built within the industry context and current macro and micro trends
- Facilitate large and complex senior client stakeholder groups with tailored approaches to collaboration, driving both big picture and detail-oriented conversations across many facets of enterprise architecture
- Identify and define leading enterprise architecture capabilities, roles, processes, and skills
- Lead the design and / or implementation of enterprise architecture strategies, operating models, and roadmaps
- Establish and lead enterprise architecture governance in complex technology environments
- Assess the impact of the client’s business strategy on the architecture landscape, including organization, information, infrastructure, and applications
- Clearly articulate the required phases of a client’s architecture transformation journey, and the implications of each phase on the client’s organization, technology, and processes
- Lead large scale technology transformation to deliver business value through the evolution and management of enterprise architectures
As a Senior Manager you will:
- Lead the definition of large-scale, complex transformative enterprise architectures, and/or enterprise architecture operating models driving overall team deliverables while supervising and mentoring team members
- Lead Market Unit Enterprise Architecture sub-communities and support global Enterprise Architecture communities
- Lead development of thought leadership, assets, and offerings that present innovative insights, guidance, and recommendations on market-relevant Enterprise Architecture topics
- Build strong relationships with multiple senior clients, serving as a trusted advisor for the C-suite
- Originate sales under MD direction
- Engage with senior executives in established and emerging strategic partner ecosystem providers
- Develop self and mentor peers and junior team members
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
*Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be our top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 6 years of experience defining and implementing complex enterprise architectures
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating roadmaps and developing business cases
- Minimum 3 years of technology/architecture consulting experience at a consulting firm
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading teams, facilitating client workshops, and developing architecture recommendations
- Deep expertise in technology’s impact on a specific industry and the implications for enterprise architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Architecture
- Data and Information Architecture and Governance
- Enterprise Architecture Operating Model
- Enterprise Architecture Strategy and Planning
- Enterprise IT Governance
- Infrastructure and Cloud Architecture
- Integration Architecture
- Security Architecture
- Solution and Application Architecture
- Technology and Platforms
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have Enterprise Architecture industry certifications (e.g., TOGAF, AWS, GCP, Azure)
- You have experience in design and implementation of emerging technologies (e.g., AI, Blockchain, Robotics)
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $200,000 - $205999 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Business & Integration Arch Sr Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Accenture Workforce Insight Solution Senior Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Technology Delivery Lead - CMT
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.