Security Delivery Associate Manager (Accenture LLP; Seattle, WA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Security Delivery Associate Manager in Seattle, WA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Security Design and Assessment: white box testing, static code analysis, review of dependencies and packages used in the code, and analysis of cryptographic functions and modules in code. Threat modeling of applications: review of client documentation on their application/product and all technical details about infrastructure and technology used, and build out test approach and prioritize security testing needs.
- Security Testing Penetration: testing and execution of test cases in order of severity on the front end and back end of the application, common attack vectors are exploited, testing of cases formulated uniquely for the application to pinpoint specific unique functionality in the application, and proof of concept.
- Scoping, Reporting and Documentation: translate security risk within client infrastructure and technology into a recommended scope of work to achieve client goals. Report generation with details about the scope and duration of the penetration test, a brief description of the application and service which was tested, test plan which was executed, important observations regarding the application or the service, further steps to improve the security posture of the application and the service and the list of security findings with exact details and evidence and security recommendation to fix it.
- Business and Team Development: research, training development, mentoring, and support strategic optimization. This includes: (1) participate in researching complex security problems that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors; (2) Develop industry and client requirements into training and offering development, and offer mentorship to team to align to needs; (3) Initiate and lead internal initiatives for program and delivery optimizations; and (4) adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field, plus 3 years of experience in IT consulting.
Must have 3 years of experience in programming utilizing the following: C, C++, Python or Java.
Must have 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Security design, implementation, or assessment;
- Leading advanced security testing including penetration testing, web application and web service security, Android/iOS security, cryptography, blockchain technology, hardware security, kernel hacking and reverse engineering.
Must have 1 years of experience in cloud platforms including AWS, GCP, Azure or OCI.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically up to approximately 10% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.