Test Engineering Manager (Accenture LLP; Pittsburgh, PA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Test Engineering Manager in Pittsburgh, PA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Drive quality testing solutions by planning and constructing test scripts through the use of quality processes and methodologies for Accenture or our clients.
- Define and track test metrics, including code coverage, quality, and performance.
- Execute testing efforts by delivering application and component releases.
- Coordinate and execute regression testing, test automation, performance testing, functionality, and usability testing.
- Determine and meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts.
- Develop, update, and maintain quality testing standards and procedures.
- Lead other Testers on the testing team and manage testing process questions and/or issues.
- Create test models (plans, data, and scripts), including test data.
- Optimize process and methods to deliver quality work.
- Allocate test resources to application tests in a multi-test environment.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Test Planning and Test Execution;
- Coordinating system integration activities;
- System Defect Management, Test Planning and Execution, and System Integration Testing;
- Test Automation using Test Automation tools, including Selenium and Agile Methodology; and
- Leading an Agile testing team.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.