Accenture Consulting: Create Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Are you skilled in building digital products, services or business in behavioral and mental healthcare?
Are you passionate about bringing together the powers of data science, technology, design and human ingenuity to create compelling patient experiences, and are you ready to innovate at scale to improve health outcomes around the world?
Are you bursting with insights, ideas and expertise that will help the largest healthcare providers on the planet provide equitable and effective behavioral healthcare to everyone who needs it, when they need it?
If so, we want to talk to you about joining Accenture Health, where we are on mission to help our clients to radically improve the mental and health of the people and patients they serve, all around the world.
What life is like in Accenture Strategy & Consulting
If you love solving major, systemic challenges in the healthcare and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas and expertise into transformative insights; provocative points of view; innovation strategies, and sector-wide solutions that shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of business leaders and clinical experts and you will have access to one of the most robust portfolios of digital, operational and cultural transformation consulting capabilities in the world. We are an innovation-led company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face and shape the future with confidence together.
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making “The New” happen now. To us, The New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
You would sit in our “Client & Market” career track, where your responsibility is to drive profitable growth by developing differentiated insights to increase market share or create new markets. You will plan to progress through promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
- Directly engaging with prospective, new, and existing health plan/provider clients to provide relevant hands-on clinical and business expertise and consultation regarding Behavioral Health, including integration with existing complex care models, improving access to care and developing continuous engagement strategies.
- Eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Evaluating health operations within our clients’ businesses and supporting performance improvement initiatives related to care delivery models and clinical innovations.
- Working with our advanced analytics, strategy and consulting teams to identify the root causes of critical people, process and technology problems in our clients’ behavioral healthcare businesses.
- Creating high quality analysis and [sections of] consulting deliverables that clearly frame client objectives, issues, and challenges, and articulate and visualize insightful findings and recommendations to address behavioral health access, engagement and quality of care.
- Developing action plans and implementation roadmaps in collaboration with strategy & consulting, design, technology and operations teams.
- Implementing breakthrough solutions and delivering to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
As the Industry Ecosystem Segment Development Director (SDD) you will lead efforts working directly with Accenture industry and ecosystem leadership to define the partnership portfolio strategy for the Industry. The SDD creates and executes plans tailored for each Accenture Market to drive growth and achieve objectives with partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Grow and manage a partnership portfolio for Accenture Industry segment
- Create and own segment plans, goals and performance
- Form, launch and manage new partnerships, plays and initiatives
- Build trusted executive networks to advocate partnerships and plays, secure investments, and resolve delivery support / customer success issues
- Drive partnership awareness and engagement within Accenture and within partner's organization
- Direct and support sales origination campaigns
- Grow and develop a team and network of industry practitioners and ecosystem professionals
- Direct participation in “Must Win” partner deals
- Collaborate with Accenture industry and technology SDDs and PDDs to ensure security alignment with broader Accenture industry, technology and partner initiatives
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Posted 2 days ago
Senior Manager, Mergers & Acquisition Sales Support Advisory (Remote)
Posted 3 days ago
Coupa Partner Development Director
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.