- Support client engagements using analytics to drive insights and design end to end Talent and Learning Transformation Programs for Digital, Cloud, Enterprise Wide and Support Functions
- Work with clients to craft talent strategies that leverage insights that highlight future skills implications for the enterprise, business function and workforce
- Work with clients to co-create learning and talent operating models and functions to achieve the benefits of digital capabilities
- Work with clients to design Transformational Change Strategies to support the implementation of the new Talent and Learning Roadmap and initiatives
- Partner with Alliance Partners using AI and leading technologies to enrich insights on client internal, contingent, and gig talent pools
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow
- Support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, and client presentations
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, capability development, recruiting, and whitepapers
Minimum of 2 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Human Capital Strategy
- Talent & Workforce Analytics
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Future Workforce
- Talent Management Lifecycle
- Talent Development and Learning
- Talent Transformations
- Operating Model Design
- Digital and Cloud Workforce Transformation
- Functional Workforce Transformations (IT, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing)
- Architecting Value
- Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience developing talent strategies and transformational programs
- Experience working in cross functional teams composed of Strategy, Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing practices
- Experience using AI tools and platforms in analyzing skills to drive talent acquisition and talent development strategies
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $127,500 to $178,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.