Innovators who ask and answer the ?What If! questions that help organizations imagine new futures and make them a reality. We have been ‘doing’ innovation for the past 25+ years, working with Fortune 500 clients across sectors. We use an experimentation-led approach to define the strategy, create the inventions and change the cultures to unleash future growth for companies across every industry. Our values are embedded in our DNA and inform all of our decision making, not the least of which is recruitment. If this sounds like you, please apply!
Never stop asking ?What If!
A Designer who is passionate about bringing ideas to life for clients through an iterative, human-centric approach. You are a natural learner and hungry to solve real-world consumer problems. Crafting thoughtful, beautiful concepts driven by strategic insight is your bread and butter. Your passion for design combined with a mastery of design tools and applications means you never miss a beat on the details. Working under the direction of a Creative Director and Lead Designers, you’re equally capable of working independently as you are among cross-functional teams.
?What If! Designers translate consumer insights into design experiences that people love. They Design to Learn (create stimulus for user testing) and Design to Launch (crafted design deliverables that make impact in the real world) through working on a diverse portfolio of projects that solve problems across a variety of industries. They envision, design, prototype and test innovative people-centered products, services, brands and ecosystems through iterative cycles that drive business value and create market impact.
• Design concepts and deliverables in a variety of media, including but not limited to print (e.g., books, packaging, brand identities) and digital (e.g., decks, websites, apps, digital platforms, site maps, wireframes)
• Blend visual design with strategy to create compelling, impactful work by incorporating synthesized user research and consumer insights into design deliverables
• Collaborate with designers and Inventors to create audacious, impactful deliverables
• Be an advocate for exceptional design to the company and clients
• Work both independently and with others in a fast-paced environment
• Effectively communicate concepts, ideas, and design rationale, both verbally and visually
• Evolve and define internal brand identity and assets (e.g., company website, house illustration style, branding for events, brand and digital toolkits, and templates )
• Manage and communicate with printers and developers to coordinate print and digital production
- Minimum of 2 years of design industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX/UI Design or equivalent
- Proven aptitude for quick creative problem solving and sharp attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
- A compelling design portfolio demonstrating extensive experience across print and digital media
- Fluency in industry standard design applications (Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Figma, Sketch)
- Must be based in or near New York City, New York or Chicago, Illinois, USA
Bonus points if you have:
- Additional skills in motion and/or illustration
- Experience in digital prototyping with solid understanding of UI/UX design
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and taking direction from senior members
- Fluency in emerging applications (Webflow, etc.)
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $100,000 - $118,799 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,NY - New York
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.