Innovators who ask and answer the ?What If! questions that help organizations imagine new futures and make them a reality. We have been ‘doing’ innovation for the past 25+ years, working with Fortune 500 clients across sectors. We use an experimentation-led approach to define the strategy, create the inventions and change the culture to unleash future growth for companies across every industry. Our values are embedded in our DNA and inform all of our decision making, not the least of which is recruitment. If this sounds like you, please apply!
Never stop asking ?What If!
An innovation leader and practitioner who is looking to make positive impact in the world through innovation. You are naturally curious about learning, and passionate about cracking innovation problems which stem from real human problems – and as part of that, leading audacious thinking with your team to provoke our clients to think bigger and differently to define and achieve their future growth ambitions. Inventors are the engine of our business – they drive innovation projects using an experimentation-led approach that blends human-centered design with strategy to creatively unleash our client’s growth ambitions. They are creative thinkers with the versatility to dive into a wide variety of topics and industries, they employ empathy to uncover human insights, they are insatiably curious, and they are audacious ideators. At the same time, Inventors both model and coach junior members of their team, as well as partner closely with senior members to push thinking and see through the clients’ eyes.
KNOWLEDGE AND IP
• An eye for insight and the knowledge of where to go look for it
• Passion for innovation in the world and the ability to create powerful ideas for clients
• Ability to ladder up and down from the small detail to the big picture
• A head for the commercial factors that affect our clients and their business, as well as the internal structures and dynamics of how these relate to project objectives
• Can confidently form personal perspectives on an engagement, collaborating with the team as thought partners to shape, iterate, and articulate the project challenge
• Ability to define key assumptions of an idea and design relevant experiments to test them
• Confident storywriter and storyteller, with the ability to flex and craft a story depending on client need
• Can independently lead and de-brief insights – comfortable flexing in the moment and going off script
• Sets strong example of ‘how to be’ in any client situation, and at a moment’s notice
• Successfully manages up and down within projects
• Positively challenges and builds on the thinking of senior leadership
• Strong facilitator of consumer and client sessions
• Optimizes internal ?! resources for project work
• Displays infectious passion for innovation
• Supports other inventors on key client relationships, and develops relationships of their own in working closely with the client
• Successfully leads innovation thinking for clients
• Contributes to the ?! POV at every stage of a project
• Works with the team to manage within project budgets
• Works smart and efficiently to time-allotted in
CULTURE WITHIN CULTURES
• Brings ”whole self” to culture, role-modeling and celebrating the uniqueness that everyone brings
• Can collaborate with agencies / teams in the wider Accenture network to build bigger, more connected projects
- Minimum 3 years experience in innovation-related work, such as strategic consulting, insight, branding, and/or entrepreneurial pursuits – roles which your experience could apply to understanding humans, their problems, and expansively developing solutions to those problems.
- Excellent Relationship building skills seeking to understand first, inspires confidence, works to win trust, human and authentic.
- Fast-thinking, nimble, adaptable and thrive in a fast-moving environment – always open to new ideas with a constant desire to learn more
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience working in client services environment and you understand how to creatively solve business problems
- You have experience leading qualitative research (ethnographic studies) and quantitative studies (surveys)
- You have experience identifying and writing human insights, articulating unsolved problems, and ideating solutions to solve them
- You are united by our 5 core values - Adventure, Impact, Passion, Love & Audacity
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $100,000 - $118,799 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,NY - New York
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.