As part of the Advanced Technology Centers, we focus on delivering tomorrow's innovations to our clients today. This position is for a Business and Integration role on a critical function team that will use Solutioning and Delivery tools for major Fortune 500 clients in North America. Part of your responsibility will help keep very critical projects on track and budget which will help develop your Project Management skills. As part of the Austin Technology Center, you will also have an opportunity to be part of and help develop an amazing work culture that is based on diversity and collaboration. If you are looking for a company that has their people at the center of their business priorities, Accenture and the Austin Advanced Technology Center is the place to be.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game
- Help define business requirements and process design (including scenario design and flow mapping) on SAP BRIM (Subscription Order Management, Billing, Revenue, and Invoice Management) related processes and functionalities.
- Create SAP BRIM functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures.
- Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to digital transformations around SAP BRIM capabilities.
- Design, set-up, test, and deploy prototype and production solutions for SAP BRIM and ensure that all the pieces work together seamlessly with other modules and/or applications.
- Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create the right solutions based on business needs.
- Solid understanding of As-a-Service based monetization models: subscription models and consumption models.
- Work as a member of the Onsite Development team closely together with functional consultants and client in delivery mode to design, implement and test complex interfaces.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SAP SD Pricing in a technical role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus Points If:
- External client-facing consulting experience
- Previous industry experience in tolling, automotive, mobility, utilities, telecom
- Comfortable in Team environment while working in Operations, Application Outsourcing Application Maintenance
- Technical hands-on experience in at least one of the following: Subscription billing or Convergent Mediation or Convergent Charging or Convergent Invoicing or contract accounting (FICA)
- You’ve earned SAP Hybris Billing/ BRIM Certifications
- You have SAP S/4 HANA experience
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA DC - Washington
Federal - Sr Business Analyst (Drupal)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
USA MA - Boston
Operations Account Technology Senior Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal -Salesforce Business Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.