Accenture Technology, the people who deliver the services and solutions that power our clients’ businesses. We are technology rainmakers, movers and shakers. Every day, we imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen. We help clients tackle their biggest business problems and unlock growth potential in the cloud. Through Agile methods, we turn the New into reality at speed. We partner with key tech players, like Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Workday and together, deliver bigger and better results. Ready to learn as much as you can? Because we’ll give you opportunities aplenty, from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Technology.
A talented application developer with deep knowledge of Guidewire solutions. You’re skilled in all aspects of Guidewire implementation, from design and configuration to customization and support after the solution goes live. You enjoy working with people with all different skillsets, and you have a flair for negotiating and gaining consensus in a fast-paced environment. Organizational skills? You have plenty—you’re a master at juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines. Planning and strategizing come easily to you, and you have a take-charge approach to seeing tasks through to completion.
- Design and drive enterprise projects using Guidewire ClaimCenter, BillingCenter, or PolicyCenter.
- Draw on your knowledge of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) for application development, support, and maintenance
- Work in teams to support program development or future enhancements
- Ensure that solutions meet client needs
- Develop, test, and deploy code into the appropriate environment
- Prepare technical documentation for code and design changes, and debug, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user applications
- Participate in business solution workshops and share your configuration and integration expertise
- Demonstrate experience developing web based Java/J2EE applications
- Use experience with Guidewire configuration and integration development using GOSU in Guidewire modules V8 and higher
- Leverage experience with either XML, GUnit, Jenkins, GIT/Subversion/TFS, Code Coverage and Code Scan Plugin/Tools;
- Demonstrate knowledge with any of these Application Servers: WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and/or Tomcat
- Show experience with any of these Database Servers like SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2
Here’s What You Need:
- Basic knowledge of property and casualty (P&C) insurance
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience as an application developer using Guidewire ClaimCenter, PolicyCenter or BillingCenter
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Java
Bonus Points If:
- You’re adept at Agile/Scrum project implementation
- You’re a Guidewire Certified Specialist (or you have a similar functional or technical Guidewire certification)
- You have experience working with offshore teams
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $56,484 - $129,800 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.