Strategy and culture activation experts. Because a strategy that doesn’t get implemented is merely a suggestion. A lonely, unloved whisper of what could be but probably never will. Root, a critical member of Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice, has been turning strategic frowns upside down for organizations around the world. Transplanting their strategic plans directly from the minds of leadership and into the hearts of the rank and file. Our core belief is that people are both the key to success and the reason a company should want to succeed. Using a blend of creative, interactive, experiential, and engaging methods, we activate, motivate, and inspire our clients and their people to accelerate the speed of change.
Truly a client fanatic. You have a passion for collaborating, creating, and innovating. You enjoy working with extremely talented left-brained and right-brained people to create meaningful experiences that change the trajectory of organizations and their people. You want to be part of that unique composition of people that is our secret sauce and key to the success of our client engagement.
The Unlocking Talent Senior Consultant is passionate about leaders’ development and the impact this development has on the individual, the individual’s team(s), and the organization as a whole. They are responsible for designing and delivering leadership development solutions, with a specific focus on the development of senior leaders through custom solutions. This person will pull from the full spectrum of Root’s methodologies and offerings while also designing original solutions when needed.
They will also build strategic client relationships and assess client needs to surface and/or close additional sales opportunities. They are responsible for ongoing client satisfaction and repeat business on key accounts.
This person will lead the project team throughout the development process and beyond. They will contribute to the growth of Unlocking Talent and Root’s overall business by targeting repeat and prospective clients, growing accounts and leading complex client programs, building the capability of people, and sharing knowledge within the team and the broader Root organization.
Designs and Delivers Across Root’s Solution Set, While Also Creating Original Content
- Innovates to create, enhance, and/or expand solutions in leadership development and for the Unlocking Talent innovation hub, often with a focus on the development of senior leaders.
- Demonstrates capability to design and deliver a full range of solutions (either personally or by effectively tapping and engaging the right skills and resources at the right time) and is able to support in the tactical development of products and services as needed.
- Understands the full range of available solutions and compellingly communicates possible solutions to clients to win business.
- While this role will largely be focused on custom leadership development solutions, this person understands and supports the product side of Unlocking Talent (manager, individual contributor, and change leader programs).
Leads and Grows Client Relationships
- Manages multiple large projects concurrently and over time.
- Communicates and navigates effectively across the client organization to connect ongoing projects, uncover additional opportunities (both talent-related and not), and grow client relationships.
- Establishes strategic plans for growing each client relationship, positions opportunities, and closes sales.
- Manages and leads Root Client Services team(s) across multiple projects ensuring communication, integration, leverage, timely delivery, and team experience.
- Monitors program profitability and sales/revenue trends.
Manages the Process like a Boss
- Leads client engagements and ensures high-quality project execution and deliverables as measured by client satisfaction, timeline execution, project profitability, knowledge sharing, and Root team experience.
- Manages and leads (or co-leads) Client Services and Creative team in development and deployment of solutions.
- For the full range of engagement solutions, supervises and participates in all aspects of the process, including setting key outcomes, creation of product and services, and consultation on implementation.
Creates Root Fanatics by Being a Client Fanatic
- Creates cohesion and alignment across multiple stakeholders through on-going communication and master facilitation.
- Develops rapport and trust with the client project sponsor and project manager.
- Proactively develops a network of relationships within a client organization and through these relationships, understands client needs and uncover opportunities.
- Ensures the full scope of Root’s capabilities is understood by client.
- Models what excellence looks like for others.
- Coaches others through formal leadership roles (manager, peer coach, etc.) and informal roles (project partner, intern mentor, etc.).
- Invests in internal initiatives and projects that positively impact Root’s future trajectory
Here's what you need:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in designing and delivering senior leadership development, or other relevant learning and training
- Demonstrated ability to design leadership development solutions without the use of third-party IP when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- Notable professionalism, passion, and presence
- Excellent design, facilitation, research and writing skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and collaborative abilities
- Previous project management and client management skills
- A demonstrated commitment to learning
- A willingness to travel 30% to 40% of the time, as relevant pandemic restrictions permit
Bonus points if:
- You have an MBA or advanced degree in Psychology or other related areas of study
- You have certifications in relevant leadership development assessments and frameworks
- You have awareness and integration of the principles of developmental psychology or cognitive-developmental theory
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 - $227,6 and information on benefits offered is here.
Open to remote/virtual work arrangement for individuals who maintain a primary residence within a reasonable commuting distance (i.e. 90 minute one-way drive) to a U.S.-based Accenture office.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Insurance Industry Consulting - Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Cloud Business Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Financial Planning & Analysis Transformation Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.