Who we are:
We are Accenture - a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 624000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
You are a cloud enthusiast with unmatched data expertise, and experience with comprehensive technology solutions, and intelligent insights to fuel innovation and business growth. You develop relationships with key decision-makers at new and existing clients by leveraging the latest technologies in your solutions.
This is a Sr. Solution Architect role focused on Pre-Sales in Accenture's Cloudfirst practice.
- Create solutions to complex technology business problems/opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of client needs.
- Will be required to define our Data strategy/ solution and shape the deal to increase our win probability
- Own End to End responsibility of the Data solution
- Leverage the latest cloud native features to increase the efficiency of the data solution
- Build Intellectual Property that can improve our solution
- Interacts with Accenture teams, senior management and clients to share the latest and greatest data solutions
- Key member for strategic complex CloudFirst deals Data Transformation on Cloud | Services & Solutions | Accenture
- Able to travel 25% (as required) post COVID travel considerations/concerns (as currently much of our work is virtual)
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
- At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll learn from and work with Accenture’s certified practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, cloud and data skills, and certifications.
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies.
Here's what you’ll need:
- 3+ years knowledge and expertise of Data solutions and cloud native features
- 3+ years expertise in Data Lifecycle - data migration, data validation, data cleansing and data modeling.
- 1+ year contract negotiations for enterprise level cloud solutions
- 3+ years of Experience with AWS Redshift (certification preferred)
- Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, if you are located in Colorado, the expected salary range for this role is $193,000-$241,000. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary range may be different.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.