Accenture is a recognized global leader in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
The Industry X Business provides our clients industry leading solutions that enable them to build and operate their production and manufacturing facilities and assets in a reliable, safe, low-cost, and sustainable manner. We collaborate with companies to strategically assess opportunities and customize solutions that address their challenges. Together, we determine ways to optimally align plans with overall corporate strategies and priorities. We work toward the overarching objectives of delivering the highest return on investments and achieving high performance.
Our Industry X practice serves Global 2000 clients in Chemicals, Oil/ Gas, Consumer Goods, Industrials, Pharmaceuticals, Utilities, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense.
- Design and drive enterprise projects
- Draw on your knowledge of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) for application development, support, and maintenance
- Work in teams to support program development or future enhancement
- Ensure that solutions meet client needs
- Develop, test, and deploy code into the appropriate environment
- Prepare technical documentation for code and design changes, and debug, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user applications
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 2 years asset management application development and integration to ERP systems experience
- Hands on experience in Enterprise Asset Management (Infor EAM, IBM Maximo or SAP IAM)
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in EAM implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If associate degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience)
Nice to Have:
- You improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to: design business process, lead design thinking workshops, develop business case, deliver agile projects, develop new operating model, manage talent and change, co-create intellectual property
- Knowledge of ISO 14224, ISO 31000, ISO 55001, IEC 60812, ISO CFR Part 192 & 195, ASME, API, NACE, ISO 33000, OSHA, NBIC, and NEC codes and standards
- Knowledge of TPM/Maintenance Excellence programs including SMRP 5 Bodies of Knowledge – Business and Management, Manufacturing Process Reliability, Equipment Reliability, People Skills, Work Management.
- Understanding of one or more following maintenance business processes Shutdown/Turnaround (STO/TAR), Work Planning and Scheduling, Material Takeout, RCA, and or FMEA
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288 - $148,900 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.