The Accenture Technology – Salesforce team is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce.com Enterprise Architects to join our team of Technology Executives. Using technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills to translate the possible into reality, the successful candidate should have deep technical, depth of experience in architecting complex multi-cloud SF solutions (CG Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Einstein etc.) These skills combined potentially with other platforms as well such as SAP/ Adobe etc. This role is pivotal for the success of the complex programs and business transformations that we are shaping for our clients. Ability to manage the architecture solution implementation and build trusted relationship with clients.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the daily challenges of this role will include:
- Develop upfront CRM strategy & design for clients during planning phase that lead to large scale Salesforce implementation
- Responsible for delivering E2E solution architecture and blueprint working with senior client IT executives enabling business outcomes and driving value
- Drive roadmap conversations with client, providing recommendations on implementation timeline and sequencing of capabilities
- Lead technical discussions with client architects on complex topics like Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, Single Sign-on, Security, Encryption, Mobility etc.
- Identify solutions for complex requirements across topics like integration, data, and non-standard Salesforce capabilities.
- Document technical architecture & designs for development teams to execute.
- Ensure successful delivery of Salesforce.com engagements.
- Support business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Maintain and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- Mentor junior team members in requirement analysis, fit/gap assessment, design standards, and Salesforce.com best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in solution architecture and delivery of technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience with Salesforce.com is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years’ work experience)
- Experience in Consumer Goods Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service, Field Service Lightning, and Communities Cloud preferred.
- Salesforce System or Application Architect certifications preferred.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is 132,700 – 263,400 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAL - Birmingham,AR - Bentonville,AZ - Phoenix,AZ - Scottsdale,CA - El Segundo,CA - Irvine,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Norwalk,CA - Oakland,CA - Pleasanton,CA - Rancho Cordova,CA - Redwood City,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CO - Fort Collins,CT - Hartford,DC - Washington,DE - Wilmington,FL - Miami,FL - Orlando,FL - St. Petersburg,FL - Tallahassee,GA - Atlanta,HI - Honolulu,IA - Des Moines,IA - Jefferson,ID - Boise,IL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago,IL - Peoria,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MA - Cambridge,MA - Framingham,MA - Somerville,MD - Annapolis,MD - Bethesda,MD - Windsor Mill,MI - Ann Arbor,MI - Detroit,MI - Lansing,MI - Midland,MI - Wixom,MN - Edina,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Joplin,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Camden,NJ - Ewing,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Pennington,NJ - Princeton,NM - Albuquerque,NV - Reno,NY - Melville,NY - New York,OH - Beavercreek,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,OH - S. Charleston,OH - Sylvania,OH - Whitehall,OK - Oklahoma City,OR - Albany,OR - Portland,PA - Berwyn,PA - Collegeville,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,PA - Wayne,RI - Cranston,TN - Louisville,TN - Nashville,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Frisco,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,TX - Plano,TX - San Antonio,UT - Salt Lake City,VA - Arlington,VA - Ashburn,VA - Chantilly,VA - Chesapeake,VA - Herndon,VA - Richmond,WA - Kirkland,WA - Redmond,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.