Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
As Accenture Interactive's marketing experts, we help businesses drive demand, build brands and change the way people live. From consulting and creative campaigns to insights and analytics, we’ve got the speed, scale and strategic thinking to help CMOs and brands make an impact at every stage of the customer journey. The net-net? Real results that lead to true transformation.
A customers’ experience with a brand spans a lot of people, processes, and of course technology. As a CxO Architect you get what makes customer interactions tick – how we can gather the data in the moment to deliver the right message, or inform the right decision, where it’s marketing progressing customers from awareness to prospects, or cross selling to existing customers, or even informing sales or service about what the customers trying to accomplish. You understand that the best-looking app or website in the world is useless if it can’t leverage the data it needs to have a meaningful customer experience. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise in getting the right data to the right app at the right time, every time. If you are passionate about data and helping clients truly connect with their customers, we’d like to meet you.
- Drive requirements and design to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients across data driven marketing, single view of the customer, and marketing technology, with a specialization in Customer Data Platforms
- Drive platform selection to select the best technology platforms for the job
- Create architecture and solution blueprints to meet client requirements
- Work with the project management to develop the overall implementation solution plan
- Work with data integration technologies to design and implement new solutions and processes for clients to support new customer experience strategies
- Work with business and technology client representatives to gather functional and technical requirements
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of customer data platforms, marketing automation, data integration, master data management, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with marketing data
- Minimum 1 year implementation experience for one or more Customer Data Platforms
- Minimum 3 years hands on SQL experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms and MDM such as Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce C360 and Interaction Studio, Microsoft D365 Customer Insights, Oracle CX Unity, Reltio, Redpoint Global, Lytics, Segment, Amperity or ActionIQ
- Experience with Technologies and Processes for Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation
- Experience in online ad serving or site serving platforms
- Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management
- Experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Experience with marketing customer data models, marketing analytics
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900k - $168,499k and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,ID - Boise,WA - Seattle
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.