We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Managed Detection & Response aka “MDR” practice with extensive experience in the following:
Job Description for Compliance Lead
This is a manager role in the MDR engineering team based out of North America. Embodying a Servant Leadership philosophy, you will be responsible for assessing, leading, and driving compliance initiatives throughout our global team. As a leader, you will report to the Director of engineering and will:
- Lead a small team of talented individuals that are focused on driving security & compliance initiatives throughout our global business
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies
- Collaborate closely with senior technical leadership, product owners and other engineering teams on the planning, design, and implementation of changes throughout our cloud-based platform to ensure compliance
- Assist external auditors and conduct internal audits
- Serve as the subject matter expert for ISO-27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI DSS, and other internal compliance programs
- 7+ years of experience implementing information security risk, governance, and control frameworks such as ISO-27001, SOC1, SOC2 and PCI DSS.
- 7+ years of experience in supporting or leading compliance initiatives in an agile software engineering organization
- 5+ years of experience in a management or leadership capacity
- 5+ years of experience of familiarity with security related activities such as: penetration testing, security boundary reviews (eg. Firewall rules, AWS security groups/IAM, etc.)
- 3+ years of proven experience working effectively with distributed teams across North America and/or India and other countries around the globe
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical knowledge
- Experience in CyberSecurity industry
- Experience successfully implementing strong DevSecOps practices
- Detail orientated and experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability interact with internal and external stakeholders at executive level
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to perform at a high level within a technical team
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Distributed teamwork
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $168,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsFL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,VA - Arlington
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.