Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Third Party Liability Business Manager is an integral member of the Public Health leadership team. They will utilize their expertise and knowledge of Third Party Liability services and Medicaid organizations to provide leadership and guidance to grow and continually improve the TPL services we deliver for State Medicaid Agencies. The ideal candidate will be a leader in delivery of Third Party Liability services and technologies. They will be a key TPL contact for external clients and a key advisor to the internal sales and account teams.
- Assists in the development and execution of the TPL strategic plan
- Supports business development efforts, including client conversations, offering demonstrations, development of proposals and sales and marketing materials
- Manages the TPL public health sales pipeline
- Partners with the TPL Offering Lead and delivery teams to continually evolve TPL offerings, services and delivery methods
- Develops and maintains relationships with State Medicaid clients, ecosystem partners, and Accenture Technology and Client Account Leads
- Oversees market and industry research activities
- Serves as TPL Subject Matter Advisor to support Public Health initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of ten (10) years of Medicaid experience
· Minimum of five (5) years of Third Party Liability experience
· Ten (10) years of TPL experience
· Five (5) years of project management experience
· Computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Comfortable serving as a strategic advisor, directly working with both business and technical stakeholders
· Strong strategic thinking ability and business acumen
· Demonstrated client relationship building skills
· Strong program and project management skills, including the ability to independently set direction and prioritize activities to drive execution
· Demonstrated ability to manage and oversee multiple workstreams
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Experience presenting to executive-level audiences
· Analytical and creative thinking and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting
· Flexibility to travel domestically, as required
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880-227,600 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.