Infrastructure Cloud Analyst
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
Proud to know Cloud. A cloud enthusiast and ready to roll up your sleeves to tackle any complex, technological, cloud computing challenge that comes your way! From design, planning, management, maintenance, and support, you help keep our clients on Cloud9. What sets you apart? You have a knack for digging deeper (or should we say higher) into the possibilities with cloud. Voted best trendsetter, you are always in-the-know on the latest Cloud dish. Not only are you able to modernize clients’ systems to today, you take it a step further anticipating their tomorrow and beyond. After all, your head is always in the Cloud, because it’s where you thrive! Pun intended.
- Kick-start your career in our Technology Development Program to learn the latest technical skills
- Work closely with clients to come up with a cloud strategy that meets their business needs and help them put a new cloud-based infrastructure into place
- Launch into action with a detailed plan to move a client's infrastructure into the cloud quickly – using migration assessments, automated tools and cloud application strategy
- Answer any client questions as they radically improve the management of data centers, networks and workplace services within a cloud infrastructure
- Build strong, working relationships with technology partners and platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or a minor/associate degree in one of above fields combined with a Bachelor’s in any discipline OR a Bachelor’s Degree and progressive relevant training and/or certification in software development may be substituted for the above degrees
Bonus points if you:
- Explored (in school courses or work internships) the technical aspects of:
- Cloud deployment in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Desktop deployment and migration
- Cloud architecture, network operations, database, programming, data analytics, enterprise IT, information systems
- Keep your skills well-rounded in other areas such as:
- Project management
- On-campus computer lab/information desk/help desk
- User interface and business process design
- IT-related case studies
- Student-led consulting group
- Volunteer and leadership activities
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $65,200-$87,800 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.