Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
Learn more about software agility at Accenture Federal Services here.
Envisioning how to use technology to make the world a better place. An innovator and problem-solver; You’re a Cyber Security enthusiast, who is seeking opportunities to begin his/her cyber security career working with clients to reduce threat. You see the art of the possible and have the drive and critical thinking skills to make it happen.
- Support a combined team of business strategy professionals, policy practitioners, process consultants, and security architects to deliver the Assessment, Monitoring, and Impact Assessment activities for clients cyber risk programs
- Work with clients to capture and document explicit business, functional, technical, and security requirements
- Document, update, and maintain accurate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Employ the System Development Lifecycle for all managed security systems and procedures
- Develop and finalize key deliverables focusing on strategic cybersecurity programs, including governance and policies
- Support OIG, GAO, or third party audit responses and reviews and provide recommendations
- Analyze system and process vulnerability results and interpret risks to client
- Identify critical information needed to develop and implement strategy for improving governance and security for the client
- Formulate information risk and security strategy for the federal government
- Work side-by-side with your teammates to provide cybersecurity solutions to solve the federal government’s challenges
Here’s what you need -
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, Information Systems, or Computer Science related discipline (with a graduation date no later than August 31, 2022)
Bonus Points if:
- A cybersecurity certification (CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker, etc.)
- Experience with any or all of the following: developing and finalizing key deliverables focusing on cybersecurity programs, developing test plans and assessment reports, performing system or network administration
- Experience with the following tools: CSAM, XACTA, eMASS
- Have a general understanding of how to build, implement systems within the federal government
- Awareness of key cybersecurity policies, procedures, standards and guidelines for federal agencies to architect and manage their information security systems (i.e. FISMA, NIST, FedRAMP, etc
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.