Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
An experienced Finance professional with a strong background in FP&A and a deep understanding of the FP&A Processes. You get excited about solving complex problems and finding new solutions for clients. Digital Finance professionals support clients in developing Finance Organization Strategies, Optimizing FP&A processes all by leveraging Performance Management technology capabilities to support our clients’ long-term growth. You’ve managed teams, love big challenges, and are ready for a new one. You are skilled at building trusted relationships within your own organization, with clients, and with ecosystem partners.
- Lead process improvement initiatives in FP&A areas such as planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Create strategies and blueprints that improve operations and refine processes
- Collect business requirements and apply financial concepts to translate them into solution design
- Prepare and facilitate client sessions on process and application design
- Provide recommendations based on FP&A leading practices
- Support project team and mentor staff
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- A minimum of 5 years working in FP&A , preferably with a Big Four public accounting firm
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in implementing Finance technologies. This may include, but not limited to data, planning, budgeting, analytics, reporting and enabling technologies
- Deep functional understanding of FP&A processes including Capabilities Driver based , Predictive forecasting, rolling forecast, scenario planning, Cost allocations, Zero based budgeting, and Management reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, client experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and/or accounting
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
- FP&A Enabling Technologies (Board, OneStream, Anaplan, Cognos, SAP SAC, SAP BPC, SAP Group Reporting, Oracle Hyperion, Oracle EPM Cloud, Tableau, Workday - Adaptive Insights)
- Emerging Finance Enabling Technologies (Robotic Process Automation technology, Artificial / Applied Intelligence technologies in Finance / Accounting
- You have led 2-3 full implementation of FP&A Solutions to streamline Processes
- You have a least 3-5 year designing these FinTech solutions: OneStream, Anaplan, Cognos, Oracle/Hyperion, Tableau, and Fusion.
- Certification in any of the Fin Tech Solutions mentioned.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880-$227,600 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager - Aftermarket
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Los Angeles
Operating Model Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Operating Model Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.