· Manage small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
· Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problems.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Define our strategy and shape the deal to be able to increase our win probability
· Own End-to-End technical / design responsibility of the platform (AWS) solution
· Build cloud foundation solutions
· Work with teams to share the latest and greatest CSP features (cloud native) released in the market across the IT stack
· Anchor and manage the interface with the IT stakeholders to be able to convince them of the platform solution
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you Need:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of development/architecture experience.
- 4+ years' experience in building platforms. Deep experience in enterprise and solution architecture and led platform assessments within AWS Cloud.
- Experience managing offshore teams and ensure technical delivery.
- Hands on experience in onboarding business layers on to foundation platform components including microservices, CI/CD steps and automation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with proficient in one or more technologies i.e.: Java, Golang, Docker, Kubernetes Controllers, CRDs , Operators, Sprint boot, OAuth2, Node.js, Elasticsearch, terraform, AWS cloud (Dynamo DB,RDS, S3,SQS), REST API, API design, docker, distributed systems and resiliency
- 2+ yrs. of experience in building platform of platforms, API and data products
- Proficient in cloud technologies and automation including python, shell scripting etc.
- Led at least one end-to-end delivery of high-impact, high-visibility engagement for large Communications & Media, Software Platform, High Tech or Engineering client.
- Minimum of two end-to-end projects with delivery experience in an agile manner with strong Agile delivery track record, experience in implementing Agile and Lean practices such as: Scrum, Kanban, Pair programming, Test Driven Design (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Bonus points if you have:
- Can engage with senior leaders internal and clients at ease with good communication skills
- Have worked in a Distributed consulting model (offshore onshore) in a consulting set up and understand the offshore consulting value proposition
- Sales origination and/or solutioning experience in Product Platform Engineering & Modernization areas
- Masters/MBA preferred
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $97,632 - $161,200 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsFL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,VA - Herndon
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Tech Arch Delivery Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Sr. Lightning Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA FL - St. Petersburg
Technical Lead/Lead System Integrator
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.