Supply Chain Strategy. We embed innovation, intelligence and sustainability in the way the world makes and moves things while optimizing resources, keeping people safe and ensuring a sustainable future for all. Supply Chain Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot their supply chain to the future. We define Supply Chain as digital reinvention of Planning through to Fulfillment and believe that smart, sustainable, connected digital products and assets are about to create hyper-personalized industrial experiences, completely new levels of operational efficiency, transparency and traceability and tangible impact on sustainability and ESG metrics and brand-new sources of revenue growth. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Sr. Manager expert with an abundance of experience in Supply Chain Strategy and Technologies, including leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise? Advising clients on data-driven strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, and as a manager you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
· You will support our clients across a broad range of industries to address their issues related to:
· Digital Supply Chain Strategy – Artificial intelligence, machine learning, prescriptive analytics, connected devices, connected workers, blockchain, etc.
· Operating Model Strategy for the Supply Chain function Supply Chain Network Strategy
· Strategic cost reduction and M&A synergies for Supply Chain conversion costs
· You will spot, isolate, and solve Supply Chain problems using your skills in:
· Operating model architecture – Strategy, people, process, and technology
· Advanced analytics – Network Optimization, Make vs. Buy models, Business case models,
· Supply Chain Process Excellence – Planning/Scheduling, Routing Optimization, Capital projects
· You will also, throughout your work, have opportunities to:
· Lead medium to large sized teams, with diverse backgrounds skills and knowledge
· Effectively manage and coach others, collaborating with internal and external parties
· Support client sales origination and thought leadership development
· Challenge legacy ways of working using constructive techniques that fuel client growth
· Drive a positive impact in the communities where we work and live
Here’s What You Need:
· Minimum of 8 years of experience working on Supply Chain improvement initiatives
· Minimum of 5 year of experience in an external consulting role at comparable level
· Minimum of 1 year of experience related to new technology (Digital Thread / Twin, Robotic Process Automation, IoT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, etc.)
· Prior experience in driving insights using visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx) and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
Bonus Points if you have:
· Knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Procurement or 3rd party cost takeout initiatives
· Strategy consulting firm experience
· Ability to support both client sales origination and project delivery
· Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $147,700 - $305,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.