Technology Architecture Delivery Manager (Accenture LLP; Seattle, WA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Technology Architecture Delivery Manager in Seattle, WA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Design, implement, and/or support world-class information technology architecture for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions for complex problems that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Design, build, deliver, and run the engagement, platform, and/or product's required architecture (i.e. development, operations, execution, data, and application).
- Provide the works technical conscience by defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations, and capability needs.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that will be implemented by the team.
- Design and ensure that technology standards are followed and evolve over time.
- Provide architecture quality assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Biotechnology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing and building Oracle Middleware stack utilizing scripting languages, including WebLogic Scripting Language (WLST), to automate deployment of the middleware architecture; and
- Designing and building an Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite to support a large-scale enterprise application supporting one million or more users.
Must have 4 years of experience in each of the following:
- Technical architecting and designing in Billing & Analytics on Cloud Applications and Product/Offer management applications;
- Utilizing Amazon Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB, Python, and Serverless Architecture;
- Utilizing REST & SOAP services and Elasticsearch;
- Utilizing jQuery;
- Utilizing AngularJS;
- Utilizing Agile and DevOps process tools, including Git, Maven, Jira, or, Jenkins;
- Working with remote delivery teams, delivering full lifecycle projects, including leading group workshops and joint application design sessions; and,
- Utilizing Agile delivery method.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 50% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Salesforce Experience Cloud Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Field Service Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
NE Salesforce Service Cloud Tech Lead
Posted 1 day ago