Who we are:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are The Experience Agency. Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to transform customer, guest, patient, citizen and employee experiences that accelerate growth, differentiation, and durable market leadership. The competitive business landscape has dramatically changed: beyond the powerful convergence of marketing, data and technology, brands are no longer built through advertising, but through experiences. And customers expect the same level of experience with every brand as they encounter with the best experiences in any industry. In order to unlock growth and stay ahead of competitors, organizations need a new breed of agency—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best experiences on the planet. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive
If you are an expert at developing business, we want to meet you. If you relish delivering business, we want to meet you! If you thrive on developing trusted relationships with senior executives, and on delivering breakthrough customer and business value, we want to meet you! If you love innovating and building industry-leading digital solutions, we want to meet you!! If your knowledge includes some combination of business strategy, human-centered design, digital technologies/platforms, agile methods, data-driven marketing/experiences, innovative products, or organizational/cultural transformation, we want to meet you! There is never a typical day at Accenture Interactive, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference for clients, their customers, and employees, for communities and the planet by working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Your role will require you to directly work with clients to bring ideas and innovation to data-driven and personalized marketing, customer relationship development, e-commerce, and orchestrated omnichannel experience solutions. You will also be accountable for helping to drive new ideas with the client and working with our capability practice teams to ensure client value and ability to execute are front and center.
YOUR ROLE: Senior Manager Experience Transformation Business Development
Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities with our clients across our service portfolio, including omnichannel digital, experience and brand strategies, design, creative, data-driven content, marketing, campaigns, user experiences, media, e-commerce, and operations.
- Work with Accenture Interactive Industry leadership teams to develop and deliver new business through trust and value-led relationships with – and as a trusted advisor to – the key client stakeholders responsible for digital and growth initiatives
- Develop deep understanding of client stakeholders’ priority objectives and target outcomes to inform development of omni-channel and experience-led business growth strategies that leverage the right combination of Accenture’s unparalleled breadth of capabilities, assets, products and services
- Lead teams of experts from across Accenture Interactive and Accenture to identify value-creating opportunities for clients, creating business cases, and developing future-state visions and roadmaps to implement strategies, iteratively realize client objectives, and deliver measurable business and customer value
- Define high-level enterprise experience architectures and apply best practices across digital and non-digital product and experience design, development, platforms, marketing, content, commerce and operations to support strategy recommendations
- Lead client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Provide strategy development and solution development to support new business activities and existing client relationships
- Be a thought-leader in digital challenges, trends, solutions, economics in specific industries, and related qualitative and quantitative aspects, and partner with Industry Leads to create digital value architectures
Travel: Required for client support
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in digital business, including e-commerce, digital marketing, digital products, and experiences, including developing large-scale strategies for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation (either in consulting or operating roles, preferably both).
- Minimum of 5 years working on multiple opportunities or projects with multiple clients at the same time
- Minimum of 10 years of client-facing experience with demonstrated experience as a pro-active leader
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
Core management consulting skills including:
- Developing trusted relationships with executives
- Uncovering and confirming client objectives and priorities through thoughtful questions and conversation
- Facilitating client workshops and cross-team collaboration
- Running end-to-end digital solution sales cycles (origination -> solution -> close)
- Experience working with and jointly going to market with strategic partners (software/channel/technology)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Your Core Industry Experience:
You must have experience in one or more of the following Core Industries:
- CPG & Retail
- Communications & Media
- Healthcare Provider
- Life Sciences
- Public Service
- Software & Platforms
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 minutes of an Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaboration with experts across the company.
Access to leading-edge technology.
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, if you are located in Colorado, the expected salary range for this role is $125k - $174,999k and information on benefits offered is here. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary range may be different.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,MA - Cambridge,MD - Windsor Mill,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Berwyn,PA - Philadelphia
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Payer Care Innovation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Revenue Cycle Lead
Posted 1 day ago
Learning and New Skilling Manager-South
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.