Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Our South Resources Group Sales Origination & Innovation Director is a role that will work as an individual contributor and within a team focusing on the Oklahoma market. This role contributes originates new sales opportunities unrelated to extensions or renewals in a complex environment, typically cross service-group. Lead early-stage positioning with clients and develop and execute the origination strategy to identify and qualify specific opportunities. Continue working with the sales team to ensure closure of sales. May focus on a single large account or up to a maximum of 3 accounts, leveraging deep content knowledge and client relationships to originate and close opportunities at that client.
- Run all phases of a sales cycle, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and technical expertise working in a highly matrixed organization
- Develop internal relationships, as well as with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework.
- Drives new client relationships, originates, and sell deals typically greater than $10M that are cross client and typically cross service groups
- Orchestrate and lead entire origination process for a large deal working with the CAL, the client team and relevant subject matter experts
- A focus on the origination process but remain involved through the deal life cycle to closure in some capacity, even if working with a Sales Capture lead
- Sales Originators are client facing and have an individual Stage 2b pipeline target and a sales target the proportion of which varies dependent on level
- Be the lead in ensuring the Accenture Sales Methodologies are implemented and followed to maximize win probabilities across a portfolio of assigned accounts
- Travel up to 75%
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
- At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll learn from and work with Accenture’s certified practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications.
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies.
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 5 years originating and capturing complex multi-tower service deals greater than 10M in total value
- Minimum of 10 years in Sales or PM with progressive client facing responsibilities
- Minimum of 10 years working within Resources Industry; Energy, Chemical and/or Utilities
- Annual sales individual sales target exceeding $25-$50 million
- As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $135,000 - $220,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
Bonus points if:
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Experience selling new/emerging technologies
- Ability to learn, navigate a master complex organization with multiple competing priorities
- Proven sales leadership originating and closing technology services opportunities
- Conversant in all emerging trends in IT and Business
- Client facing (from deal qualification through close)
- Has or will earn credibility with Technology and other executives
- Understands Accenture’s offerings including supporting differentiation and value propositions
- Ability to network across Accenture, establish trust-based relationships internally to get support for client sales objectives
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior client executives
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.