Organization: Technology Financial Services
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by identifying, managing or leading the origination and closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture Cloud offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills, developing new skills and evolve into more complex sales roles.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes, growing a profitable pipeline, through opportunity origination, consultative and solution-oriented sales pursuit negotiations and closure.
What will you do:
The Sales Capture Lead - focused on growing Accenture’s Financial Services Technology Business, manages opportunities through all phases, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework to enable our Client’s transformation.
· Provides solutions to complex technology business problems for opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
· Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation practices.
· Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
· Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities
· Must be able to travel up to 100%
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, if you are located in Colorado, the expected salary range for this role is $125k - $174,999k and information on benefits offered is here. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary range may be different.
Here's what you need:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to Financial Services clients (Banking/Capital Market and/or Insurance) with a deep understanding of industry landscape and trends
· Minimum of 5 years’ selling multi-tower deals in Financial Services industry solutions, Journey to Cloud/J2C, digital
· Minimum of 5 years’ Sales Pursuit Management experience
· Minimum of 5 years’ Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
· Minimum quota of 20M plus
Bonus Points if:
· Experience working within a large, matrixed company environment.
· Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
· Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
Specialization in Cloud or Data or experience with Financial Services industry platforms would be a plus
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
· High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
· Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,VA - Arlington
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.