Accenture Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A Data Architecture Manager or Senior Manager with an eye for AI. You know how to design the architecture associated with the creation and operation of data/model pipelines to deliver outcomes that clients can use to make their businesses perform better. You want to change how the world works and lives by taking AI out of the lab and into everyday life.
• Bring your deep expertise in cloud architecture / DevOps to analyze and recommend enterprise-grade solutions for operationalizing AI / ML analytics
• Architecting end to end artificial intelligence driven business applications leveraging Cloud native AI services, working closely with our customers to deeply understand their business needs and to design a technical solution that takes best advantage of Cloud native platform and AI Services
• Prototype and demonstrate solutions for clients in customer environments.
• Use your judgment to craft solutions to complex problems or seek guidance as needed
• Develop assets, accelerators, and thought capital for your practice
• Stay current on new products that clients could use
• Be a trusted advisor to your Accenture colleagues and to your clients
Here’s What You Need:
• Minimum of 5 years technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation and investigation in a cloud environment (specifically AWS, Azure and/or GCP), Hybrid, and/or On-Premise
• Minimum of 5 years of Client Management and/or Project Management experience
• Minimum of 5years of professional experience in Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Big Data, Analytics, DevOps in the Cloud.
Bonus Points If:
• 2 years of experience designing, documenting, and implementing analytics in end-to-end DevOps solutions applying concepts such as infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD, SAST/DAST, automated testing, push button deployments, etc.
• You have hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Python, R, SAS, PySpark, Scala, Spark MLib, Jupyter, Spyder, MX Net, Databricks, Snowflake, MLFLow, ClearML, AWS Sagemaker, Azure Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Kubeflow, Airflow, Kubernetes
• Experience in designing and deploying production models on a variety of cloud infrastructure, e.g. GPUs
• Experience of deploying containerized models and ML pipelines using Docker, Kubernetes or equivalent technologies
• Architected and successfully deployed end to end using data and machine learning technologies for business usage at an enterprise scale
• You are Azure, AWS, or GCP solution architecture certified.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $141,000 - $228,099 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.