Who we are:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Sales Lead is providing solutions to complex technology business problems. You will be selling Accenture's Technology Services Solutions into the Utilities Industry in the US South.
You are someone who has successfully created positive impact through year-on-year business expansion. You have run all phases of a sales cycle, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and technical expertise working in a highly matrixed organization. You develop internal relationships, as well as with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework leveraging the latest cloud-based technologies.
- Create solutions to complex technology business problems/opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of client buyer needs
- Interact with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, determine pursuit strategies, develop client messaging plans and relationships, and apply industry-leading Cloud transformation strategies and practices.
- Have latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Operate within large teams and direct specific team sales activities
- Travel up to 75% Monday-Thursday (as required) post COVID travel considerations/concerns (as currently much of our work is virtual)
Here's what you need:
- Multiple years' selling/closing deals in professional services space. Must have Application Outsourcing/Services, and Infrastructure. Also selling Systems Integration, Cloud enablement and migration, Technology Strategy, Public Cloud, and IT transformation
- SAP or Oracle or Salesforce services sales, Digital sales, Cloud sales
- Multiple years’ experience selling to Utilities Industry
- Multiple years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $10M+
- Multiple years' experience with VP, Senior Director, CXO client relationship building and relationship management
- Multiple years’ Sales Pursuit Management experience
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated commitment, teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, focus and ability to work well in demanding client environments
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility, and character
- As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $175,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in selling Technology Services such as consulting and development services, Cloud enablement migration and modernization and Public Cloud managed services with one or more of the major cloud providers
- Experience working within G2000 customers
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
- At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll learn from and work with Accenture’s certified practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications.
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,OK - Oklahoma City,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.