Who we are:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- You are a solution based Senior Sales Lead who lives Nashville, TN or Atlanta GA
- You will be an individual contributor selling complex double to triple digit multimillion dollar Technology Solutions to Health Care Providers
- You’ll have C-Level relationships @ the top 100 hospitals and healthcare Providers in either TN. As the sales lead, you will be accountable for driving incremental sales, originating, and closing deals with and through other H&PS executives
- Experienced selling Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts, as well as to new whitespace accounts. Selling Systems Integration (SI), Application/Infrastructure Outsourcing (AO/IO), Data Engineering and Analytics, Security and Cloud services deals
SI deals include but are not limited to implementations, deployments, upgrades, testing, factory development, selling SaaS (SFDC, SNOW, Oracle, Workday) implementations, Cloud Migration, project control services or other staff augmentation opportunities
AO/IO deals would include larger multi-year outsourcing deals, Cloud Managed Services deals, as well as smaller staff augmentation opportunities for applications and infrastructure
- Provide solutions to complex technology business problems/opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of client buyer needs
- Expand our work in new areas of the client’s business through new offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Respond to RFPs around specific, approved opportunities
- Interact with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, determine pursuit strategies, develop client messaging plans and relationships, and apply industry-leading Cloud transformation strategies and practices
- Have latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Operate within large teams and direct specific team sales activities
- Travel up to 75% Monday-Thursday (as required) post COVID travel considerations/concerns (as currently much of our work is virtual)
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 12 years’ experience which includes strong sales/relationship management and account management experience in the IT services industry with top tier global delivery service providers
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling Application and Infrastructure Technology Services consulting and/or outsourcing services within the Healthcare Provider industry
- Minimum 5 years’ of Healthcare experience with a focus on the Provider Health systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing strong existing relationships at CXO level with target Provider clients in the South (TN/GA) - the top 50 Revenue providers
- Minimum 5 years’ experience originating and building a business in a new market segment and whitespace geographies
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $20M - $25M+
- As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $135,000 - $220,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters
- At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll learn from and work with Accenture’s certified practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,TN - Nashville
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.