Supply Chain, and we move fast, think fast, and work fast. Our Fortune 500 clients need big-picture change, so we come at their challenges from all sides with functional insights, data power, digital leadership, and extensive industry know-how. It’s our job to show clients how to take major leaps forward in planning, procurement, manufacturing, fulfillment while becoming more sustainable and resilient. How do we do it? We call out the most important metrics. We cut costs, optimize capital, improve response times and consider ESG values. We connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain. And we create strategies and operating models that really work.
An inventory planning expert. You know that companies need to keep the right amount of the right products or materials on hand to stay profitable. And you have the data skills and experience to find ways to make the whole process more efficient all the way through the supply chain. You’ve also got the communication skills to make sure that everyone understands your ideas and how to get them working as quickly as possible. Your experience also means that people look to you for guidance and ideas. And you know how to make sure teams get their work done on time, every time.
• Find solutions to clients’ planning and manufacturing problems
• Persuade senior clients and Accenture managers why alternate approaches may be needed
• Decide which methods and procedures to use when completing projects
• Work alone or manage diverse, small-to-medium sized teams as needed, either at the client or at Accenture
• Make sure that projects help clients meet their important goals
• Be ready to challenge old ways of doing things
• Use the latest analytical tools to help clients identify and understand:
o Who their customers are
o What those customers want
o Which assets they have and how to use them
• Give clients useful information about:
o Approaches for better forecasting
o Ways to increase profits
• Set inventory targets that help provide the right level of customer service while keeping the costs of doing that as low as possible
• Make sure client inventory levels are appropriate throughout the supply chain as needed
• Find the right planning strategies to help clients’ business and value chain needs, like postponement, make to order, make to stock, and make to assembly
• Use digital tech to help clients find new ways to make things more cheaply, and make their organizations more effective and efficient
• Lead workshops that look for ways to improve manufacturing organizations and processes
• Be ready to rack up those air miles with travel to clients Monday through Friday
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Racking-up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Here’s what you need:
• At least 5 years’ experience working with forecasting, planning and inventory optimization
• At least 3 years working as a consultant
• A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
● You can use the latest data analytics tools to spot where clients can improve their forecasting and inventory management
● You can spot where to find new value in inventory management, and explain it simply
● You’ve worked on strategic cost takeout projects
● You know all about Master data, and statistical forecast and demand planning technologies
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 - $227,600 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Payer Care Innovation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Revenue Cycle Lead
Posted 1 day ago
Learning and New Skilling Manager-South
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.