The Experience Agency. Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of marketing and technology; and brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. In order to unlock growth, marketing organizations need a new breed of agency—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best Experiences on the planet. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive
If you are an expert at developing business in the B2B sector, we want to meet you. If you understand how to listen, comprehend, translate and solution to client problems, we want to meet you. If you love innovating and building industry leading digital customer experience solutions, we want to meet you!! There is never a typical day at Accenture Interactive, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless. Your role will require you to directly work with the client teams and customers as well as our Interactive subject matter experts to bring ideas and innovation to the table that solve complex business problems. You’ll bring the best of Interactive to help create client value. You will also be accountable for working with large, cross functional teams to ensure we bring the full strength of Accenture to clients with ideas that transform client businesses.
An Experience Architect Senior Manager/Associate Director: South - Portfolio Interactive Sales Lead
Stakeholder management is your sweet spot. Working cross functionally in a large, matrixed organization is second nature. You are a strategic thinker and an excellent business operator. You can go from high level to project management in a snap.
Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Work with Accenture Resources client leadership teams and Interactive teams to develop new business. You serve as a trusted advisor through value-led relationships with key client stakeholders who oversee customer experience and digital initiatives. You will be deeply embedded in account (s) and their unique culture and community. You will become part of the day to day team with an understanding and eye on the overarching client strategy.
- Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities across our Accenture Interactive services, including digital strategy, marketing, user experience, and e-commerce/omni-channel commerce
- Develop digital and multi-channel customer experience and engagement strategies for Accenture (Utilities) (Energy) (Chemicals) clients including partnering with Interactive teams to perform rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy.
- Understand and speak with confidence to Industry challenges, trends, solutions, economics and related qualitative & quantitative aspects, and support Industry Client Leads in creation of a customer/buyer experience value architecture
- Develop requirements to ensure that client need/ vision and recommendations translate to (and leverage) Accenture Interactive assets, products and services
- Lead client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Provide end to end deal management: from opportunity identification and qualification, salesforce entry and oversight, strategy and solution development, deal execution in concert with clients, SMEs and client team leads.
- Knowledge and Enablement: You are the Ambassador of Accenture Interactive for your client groups and clients. You are the primary internal point of contact in all matters concerning Interactive business development and oversight of delivery work. You advise, counsel, and help the overall client group understand what we sell and how it benefits our clients.
- Operations: Work with the Interactive overall client group lead to ensure all reporting, pipeline management, pricing and deal management details are completed efficiently and effectively.
Travel: Required for client support
What you need:
- Minimum 8-10 years account management experience: either in a marketing agency environment or a large consulting firm (ideally both)
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional services experience in digital business, eCommerce or digital marketing consulting
- Minimum of 8-10 years of client facing experience with demonstrated experience as a pro-active leader
- Minimum 2+ years in the B2B space
- Minimum 3 years running end-to-end sales cycles (origination -> solution -> close) with multiple pursuits concurrently
- Minimum of High School degree
Bonus Points if:
Management consulting skills:
Executive level Workshop facilitation
Agency “pitch” understanding and storytelling presentation style
Client interviews / focus groups
Experience working with & jointly going to market with strategic vendors (software/channel/technology)
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 minutes of an Accenture office. Houston, Texas preferred.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
Access to leading-edge technology.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency At, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $235,699 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsFL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Commercial Associate Director
Posted 4 days ago
Media & Entertainment Client Account Leadership, Senior Manager
Posted 18 days ago
Experience Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.