Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services (AFS), helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We are inherently a learning organization, staying sharp by providing abundant training and on-going opportunities for development. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career while making a difference.
A vital component of AFS, our Digital Studio consists of 160+ designers, data scientists, creative technologists and thinkers who drive innovation that simplifies government services, making lasting change that builds trust and moves client missions. We are proud that the Studio’s design capability is the federal extension of Accenture’s Fjord design and innovation practice, with reach back to our 30+ global studios. Check out who we are and what we do at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/us-federal-government/digital-studio
A creative problem solver, skilled in the team sport of crafting solutions that are smart, simple and lovable. Can you connect with research-driven insights and create good outcomes that put people, their needs and experiential barriers at the heart Can you operate with empathy people affected by your work How about the clients, strategists and developers you’ll be partnering with If you are passionate about creating the connective fabric that ties our services to the solutions we provide for clients, then this is the job for you.
- Design for a variety of projects under the guidance of a Design Lead
- Apply Human Centered Design principles to the creation of web and digital experiences for primarily government clients
- Work closely with both external clients and internal cross functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length
Here's what you need:
- 5+ years experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients.
- 5+ years using Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on XD; Sketch; InVision; Axure; Abstract; Mural.
- Demonstrate advanced wireframing and prototyping abilities. Drive the creation of concept sketches, static wireframes, annotated wireframes, platform-built prototypes, code-built prototypes as relevant.
- Demonstrate an advanced ability to drive complex principles of human centered design as well as user interface & interaction design principles.
- Drive the planning, execution, & synthesis of user research and/ or usability testing. Uncover and share compelling insights.
- Drive persona, archetype, or mindset development, user journey/flow creation, and task analysis, with intermediate experience.
- Understand fundamental principles of information architecture, demonstrate ability to create simple constructs, and guide users through card sorts or testing.
- Have practical experience with usability testing.
- Support planning, designing, facilitating, and synthesizing workshops. Learn a range of methods for co-creation. Facilitate at a table of diverse participants. Own synthesis to drive outcomes.
- Demonstrated written, oral, presentation + time and task management skills.
- Ability to provide clear, articulate rationale for design choices and approach.
- Bachelor's degree.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $88,100 - $141,299 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.