Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The Junior SAP Developer Analyst supports SAP modules by implementing, solving break/fix issues, or by providing design, development, and support knowledge of RICEW objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows).
- Designing simple technical solutions from a functional design specification
- Developing basic detailed technical design documents, ensuring all functional requirements are met in the technical design
- Having a solid understanding of the functionality and test data that will be required to Build/Unit Test/Assembly Test/System Test the customization
- Constructing code based on a technical design, following all development standards
- Unit testing all functional and technical requirements and document into Unit Test Plan
- Completing Build and Unit Test by deadlines assigned
- Performing functional walkthrough(s) with development lead and functional owner to ensure completeness
- Following migration standards set by technical architecture team, including any required installation documentation
- Ensuring that all code is well documented and can be navigated by others
- Providing, analyzing, designing, coding and implementing changes to resolve break/fix issues to resolve and close tickets during testing cycle of project. Provide appropriate communication related to these issues as outlined by process.
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree OR 4 Years of active military experience OR Completion of AFS recognized training program (i.e. CodeUp) OR 1 Year of Development Experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 6+months working hands-on using SAP Modules in professional work environment.
Bonus Points If:
- 1 year of experience in Requirements Analysis, Functional Design or Application Testing or Computer Science / MIS BS degree
- 6 months of SAP school related experience with an accounting background
- 6 months of production support or helpdesk experience
- Must have good computer skills, understanding of MS Excel and Outlook
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $53,400-$79,899 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsMO - St. Louis,TX - San Antonio
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.