Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Marketing Operations.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
The Marketing Operations Solution Architect (SA) is a client facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. You will operate as a single point of contact or as part of a team (on large deals with multiple SAs) accountable to the SA SPOC from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the delivery organization(s).
As a Solution Architect, you will demonstrate multiple skills, i.e. understanding client requirement, understanding buyer values of client, creating compelling value proposition through development of cost competitive solution using the Solution Planning Methodology.
- Responsible for creation and integration of Digital solutions for clients
- Translates complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Assesses Digital market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
- Owns the overall solution blueprint and roadmap
- Accountable for the technical integrity of the solutions, cost effectiveness and supportability that meets client requirements and industry best practices
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Prepare the spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource sourcing plan
- Collaborate as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups, and align the solution with final terms and conditions
- Collaborate with the Service Architects Product Directors to plan and architect the overall delivery architecture and capabilities to support the service offerings
- Sponsor lead the initiatives to deploy new architecture capabilities across the teams required for service offerings
- Interface with the delivery organizations to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Ensure delivery architecture is implemented according to policies standards and solution is benchmarked externally
- Maintain a keen understanding of marketplace intelligence trends, competition etc. to provide market leading perspectives, emerging trends, tools and techniques that can be effectively utilized to develop and promote business
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a consulting, professional services, large-scale IT or marketing department
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with Solution Planning Deal Shaping
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Experience working with diverse, global teams
- Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Berwyn,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Irving,WA - Seattle
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Cloud Native Platform Architect Senior Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Pre Sales Solution Architect - Enterprise Applications/Integration
Posted 9 days ago
Procurement Operations Solution Architect, Senior Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.