In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Web Developer plans, constructs, manages, and maintains the public website for the client . The Web Developer will maintain constant collaboration with internal Operations teams and customer stakeholders for ongoing website development needs and content updates. The Web Developer must exhibit an expertise in website usability, architecture, responsive design, development, search engine optimization SEO , and site analytics. They must be able to create and maintain related technical documentation and provider user training when needed.
- Ensure that websites incorporate cross platform responsive design across a variety of web browsers while maintaining brand strategy
- Create and develop websites with appropriate modern techniques and test and debug them before releasing them to production environments
- Leverage APIs where needed between Drupal and SQL Server databases
- Work with other developers to create and maintain existing and new website requirements and enhancements
- Provide support to existing web applications, such as the Learning Management System through a registration portal
- Monitor the websites using SEO techniques, and develop reporting mechanisms for website analytics
**Open to other US locations
- Minimum of 1 year of development experience using the Drupal content management system
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with LAMP Stack including PHP, MySQL, and Apache
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with GIT
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the phases of the software development life cycle
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Certification from an accredited institution in Web Development, Front End Development
- Experience with Drupal 8 or higher
- Knowledge of all major web browsers and debugging techniques
- Familiarity with creation and management of embedded webpage media such as graphics, forms, audio video, and scripting
- Knowledge of website security and website interaction with databases
- Familiarity with web design tools such as Visual Studio, Frameworks, Github, and Angular.
- Scripting languages such as ECMAScript, TypeScript, and Python
- Linux Apache, Windows IIS webservers, and SQL databases
- Knowledge of Adobe ExtendScript
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of the institution regarding projects and web development
- Self motivated with the ability to self assign work, manage multiple tasks and priorities, and deliver projects within targeted deadlines
- Flexibility during all stages of a project as priorities change
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $50,200 - $80,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsTX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,TX - San Antonio
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.